• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kalifoncl

1. K

something similar to f2o?

why did they rejected you?? did they gave a reason ?? :confused:
  2. K

this cannot be real *pokes himself*

And no one will visit them except you :D
  3. K

Who cares i already have my account :D
  4. K

Man!!!! they got mail() working and safe mode is off :p I love them :D
  5. K

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i got my confirmation, and connected to telnet :D changed my password, made a phpinfo using the nano editor, also and i dont know if this is a bug or something but i wrote mysql and enter to the mysql monitor and wrote(me :D ) mysql>show databases ; and the thing...
  6. K

Cool host I think... my spanish sucks.

http://www.revoluziona.com/user/new
  7. K

Need free web hosting, no ads.

Thanks velton. Does any one know any other free host with the few features i mentioned?.
  8. K

Need free web hosting, no ads.

Hi there, I'm not asking for much, only: A reliable host. Between 15 and 20 mb of space. A decent bandwidth for the space mentioned. And the most important thing NO ADS. I don't need any scripting language or database engine at all. :D Thanks.
  9. K

About Domain registration

Hi, i just wanted to know if it's posible to register a domain anonymously, i would give my real name in registration, but in the whois search my name wouldn't show, is this posible?
  10. K

5 MB, No ads

Hi, if you are just looking for a webhosting with no scripting language in particular, i recommend one that is from my country, i think they offer 22mb and no ads, http://www.netexplora.com It's in spanish though
  11. K

I need a Perl free-web-hosting

Thank you Shawn for answering, come to think about it i think you're right, i want to say now that i don't care about the ads :D
  12. K

I need a Perl free-web-hosting

Hi i'm new in this forum, i must say that english is not my language, so if i make a mistake i excuse myself in advance :o This is what i need: - Free webhosting - Perl - 50 mb or more - Unix sendmail activated - and NO ads That's all :D Thanks in advanced for your help.
Back