• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jovcajames

1. J

Zeeblo - What really happened (From the Management)

Thanks for all that history Daniel! Really good to see what has happened to Zeeblo since then, including subsequant buyers & sellers of the company. To "sain cai"; you are correct, an official apology should have been made there and then. I don't know exactly where the other management staff...
  2. J

Jovca - Free cPanel Webhosting. No Ads, No P2H. Simple, Professional, Unique.

JOVCA - FREE CPANEL WEBHOSTING! No Adverts. No forum posting required. Just professional free webhosting! Who is Jovca? Jovca was created on the 1st January 2010 and has since provided unique free webhosting services to the internet community. The people behind Jovca have over two years...
  3. J

easy request

Hi nb42 Looking at your thread, we can probably help with all of your requirements: www.jovca.com No Ads, no forum posting, unlimited support. :) James
  4. J

Cheers Erizo. How times change! Yes after Neil sold to Impulse I remember there being several changes but the userbase greatly increased. Antony came in later of course, and I remember many conversations with him of how best to run the system. Sadly at that time it wasn't to be...
  5. J

Free Hosting Request

Hi, sounds like an excellent idea! No Ads, no forum posting. Just a professional service. 100 - 500MB Disk Space 1 - 5GB Bandwidth Free yourdomain.jovca.com domain OR your own domain cPanel 11 (Including Fantastico) PHP5, CGI, Perl/Apache 2 - 5 MYSQL Databases Regular Backups...
  6. J

To ~Edy: Yes it sounds a little strange admittedly, but if you were around at the time you will probably remember it being a pretty big event. I was away for a while after the server ended and so have no idea if any other staff (either mangement, accounts or hosting) issued any statements. To...
  7. J

basic

Hello I think we might be able to help you. :) 100 - 500MB Disk Space 1 - 5GB Bandwidth Free yourdomain.jovca.com domain OR your own domain cPanel 11 (Including Fantastico) PHP5, CGI, Perl/Apache 2 - 5 MYSQL Databases Regular Backups...
  8. J

Hi all, For those of you who were in the free webhosting sector a few years ago, you might remember a very popular webhost called Zeeblo. The site itself had been running for a few years, and I personally spent a large amount of time working on it. By 2006 I had been given a Management...
  9. J

Jovca - Free cPanel Webhosting. No Ads, no regular forum posting, unlimited support

Cheers Edy. :) Don't worry, I intend to keep the service running for as long as people would like it. We are certainly very optimistic that it will be used. James
  10. J

Jovca - Free cPanel Webhosting. No Ads, no regular forum posting, unlimited support

Jovca offers free cPanel webhosting. We are a new community based webhosting company offering you your own space on the internet for free! We aim to provide a fast, reliable and professional service catering for those creating their own first website, as well as for experienced professionals...
Back