• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by joshmorrow

1. J

hosting request

Mp3 is copyrighted and even if you produce your own song, you cannot use the .mp3 extension. You now must have a license to use the extension.
  2. J

Webhosting Request

Actually, I was going to use resellerspanel.com, but I think I'll get away from that. I'd rather provide web design instead of hosting right now :biggrin2: .
  3. J

Need Hosting

... .info is a real domain... you can purchase it from registrars... therfore, it is a real domain.
  4. J

Webhosting Request

I'm looking for a web host that can provide me some space/bandwidth for free until I can get my company starting and rolling smooth. I'm providing web design and reselling web hosting for the gaming industry (clans, guilds, gaming clubs, game development professionals, etc.). I'll be hosting...
  5. J

Kyrosera.com (No ads, Adult Content Allowed)

Do you have any info on the user who did it? You ought to report them.
  6. J

FreeHostNation - Auto signup, 50 megabytes of space. Also offering free resellers!

Yeah, some underage kid who dreams of making millions with his website decides he'll join up and that same kid will probably be the one who won't login after about a week of signing up. That's abuse.
  7. J

Free .com/.net/.org Registration!

Well, I foudn that out too! Not only is it in the wrong area, but its not allowed! I understand. lol and thanks.
  8. J

i take that back! Delete this post! :( I forgots to read the rules, and next time I know to read 'em. Dear mr. admin/moderator, whipe out my post! I will post this in the Domain Registration area!
  9. J

why did it block out the url? or is it just me seeing this?
  10. J

This is not one of those advertisements for "Buy a hosting plan and get a free domain", I'm talking practically free. This service uses what I call the "Next Generation of Paid Webhosting". You signup for your choice of a .com, .net or .org domain, signup for offers to add up your points to have...
Back