• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Joseph89Digimon

1. J

PHP - Include (Multiple "else"s)

Holy sh** ur right. I deleted 1 space and now it works. Damn, I didn't think I knew wut the hell I was doing... oh and that other thing works too. thanx man
  2. J

PHP - Include (Multiple "else"s)

This is what I have so far: <? $page = $goto.".html"; if (file_exists($page)) { include $page; } else if (file_exists($goto)) { include $goto; } else{ require("404.html"); } ?> Basicaly, I'm trying to get multiple else's. This is what I want my code to do: Include...
  3. J

Help: WinXP Shapes Distorted

I tried converting my comp from the old FAT32 it had when it was windows 98 into a NFTS or wutever. Basicaly, that didn't help and now reverting to win98 isn't an option any more because they say win98 cant use a NFTS system because its advanced.
  4. J

I found my winXP upgrade disc and I was able to remove and reinstall IE and MS Paint, but I still have the same probs. I didn't think anybody else had this problem with thier computer. I know microsoft's support line would give me some dumb advice telling me to buy a new monitor or something...
  5. J

So you mean the shapes seem ok to you and my monitor has a problem? I don't get why this would happen after upgrading to XP. Does that mean both sets of shapes and scrolling cursors look the same to all your others? I used Paintshop pro to draw the same kind of shape and it turned out...
  6. J

I had windows 98 and everything worked fine, but then I just had to install windows XP because i thought it looked cool and now there's a problem with shapes. Click here to see what I mean It seems all the curves in shapes are a little off. There might be a problem with the X, Y axises or...
  7. J

Radio Button Error

I think I figured out how to take care of the problem: click here I'm pretty sure it works. Does anybody else have any problems with that script?
  8. J

Radio Button Error

Click here to see what the problem is. Basicaly, I am making a form that generates HTML. People can type things they want in thier signature and select icons to go in it. After they have filled all fields, the HTML is generated for thier customized signature. Everything works fine except...
  9. J

Place for .ZIPs

I need a site that allows ZIP files to be uploaded for download on remote pages. In other words, my site will have the links to the zip files for download. Requirements: 10+ MB File Size limit greater than 2 MB No bandwidth limit Fast speed .ZIP file uploads enabled
  10. J

Shockwave Playback Error

So nobody knows how to fix it?.. :confused2
  11. J

Shockwave Playback Error

On my site, I have a few shockwave games. All of them run very smoothly except for this one. The error I get says: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue...
  12. J

Any PHP-MYSQL Host?

Tripod.co.uk doesn't have php. It has "PHP4U", which is a very dumbed-down version of their idea of PHP. There's been a lot of problems that many PHP codes do not work with it. Some things do work with PHP4U if you have a simple thing set up, so it may work. You'd have to see first.
  13. J

Php+Mysal+Unlimted traffic....

LMAO :D Man, this is a tuff topic. (tuff is a way of saying "cool" and was used in... I guess the 1950's)
  14. J

Looking for PHP, CGI, PHP, "unmetered" bandwidth" and CHEAP!

I contacted 3shost a second time. Seems they are eager for my business with them, so they said they'd let me host video files as long as they are downloaded, not viewed directly. I got an email from gnx online. 1 Mysql account and no subdomains. Forget them then. :p 3shost seems really...
  15. J

Looking for PHP, CGI, PHP, "unmetered" bandwidth" and CHEAP!

Lol, no comments? :D I went to the support area of 3shost.com. They verified 100 MySql databases and 100 FTP accounts as part of thier pro plan. I've seen site that give away 100 megs and 9 gigs of bandwidth that are slow and have less mysql and subdomains. I'm gonna ge ther linux pro plan...
Back