• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by joseph21

1. J

Need free reseller or shared with servers PHP running in CGI suexec mode

Long story short.. most popular CMS systems like Joomla or blogging system like Wordpress needs it otherwise there will be file/folder ownership problems.
  2. J

Need free reseller or shared with servers PHP running in CGI suexec mode

I need a FREE shared or reseller hosting with servers PHP running as a CGI phpsuexec mode.. You can check this in your phpinfo file and in the 4th line the SERVER API: should be something like CGI or phpsuexec. How do I tell if Apache is running PHP in CGI or Shared mode? If SERVER API is...
  3. J

Need shared/reseller: 2-5GB phpSafeMod off, PhpSuexec or suPhp

There's a slight ownership (CHOWN) problem with shared/resellers and even with VPS when you install Joomla and wordpress. Even with SMF you get file/directory permission problems. This is a popular problem if you search for "nobody(99) or chown permission denied". Some similar issue can be...
  4. J

It's true that I'm already hosted in hastyfree, all I can say that the hosting service there is good. However, you don't seem to offer reseller accounts.
  5. J

Need free shared/reseller: 2-5GB phpSafeMod off, PhpSuexec or suPhp Hi I need a free shared/reseller with: 2-5+ GB Space 15-20+ GB BW Cpanel/WHM PhpSafeMod off PhpSuexec/mod_suphp is installed configured properly <- most important Good site uptime Reachable by web surfers from across Asian...
  6. J

Need cPanel 11 / 500MB+ Storage / Subdomains for my Domain

maybe you want to try http://forums.GreatIndex.org my name is joseph in their forum.
  7. J

Small PHP Hosting Request

Hi respected member, Here are the available Free cPanel WebHosting Plans : 1. Economy Plan : $30 GI points/mo 1000 MB Disk Space 2500 MB Monthly BandWidth 15 MySQL Databases 15 Add-on Domains 15 SubDomains 15 Parked Domains 15 FTP Accounts 15 Mailing Lists 2. Deluxe Plan : $60...
  8. J

Need A 50-100 MB Space & 5 GB + TRANSFER

Hi respected member, Here are the available Free cPanel WebHosting Plans : 1. Economy Plan : $30 GI points/mo 1000 MB Disk Space 2500 MB Monthly BandWidth 15 MySQL Databases 15 Add-on Domains 15 SubDomains 15 Parked Domains 15 FTP Accounts 15 Mailing Lists 2. Deluxe Plan : $60...
  9. J

Instant Setup + Fast Service | Up to 2GB/75GB mrpanda.NET Reliable Hosting

Thanks for the great hosting packages and support!
  10. J

Why accept SSL ceritficate on some host?!!

Why do we need to accept SSL certificates before login to cpanel? What's the reason behind that? I know it's for security but what if that site cannot be trusted? -Just asking.
  11. J

Need 500mb reliable free hosting

Hello CnLucas, I took a quick look at your hosting and it says 150 mb, I need 500mb.. and my site is a community website. Thanks for the offer.
  12. J

Need 500mb reliable free hosting

I need at least: 500mb space 5-20gb BW Reliable hosting with good uptime stats Fast speed No language restrictions and providing hosting for at least 6 months.. - very important I want instant activation.. no posts.. but I could contribute some to your forum from time to time.. All I need is a...
  13. J

3gh.li Free Package

Well... for a hosting company like this... they can't be reliable.. Close the hosting if they want to close even if they have clients.. How will they pay for the time their clients have been putting up their site.. :-)
  14. J

free adult hosting

Great.. What benefits do you or we get from adult sites?
Back