• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jokaroo

1. J

LAUNCH: A Sixty-forty Affiliate Program!

An affilaite program for funfry.com... What is a Sixty-forty program? - Simple. You make 60% of the subscriptions commission on the first month and 40% on each month the client chooses to stay with us. So how much money is this? - We have two memberships. Our basic membership is $4.99...
  2. J

You want email addresses for cheap?

Well ever since Hiplists is offering 3 cents per co-reg through Ultimate TAF, not many people would go cheap then that. But I guess you can always find someone cheaper then someone else.
  3. J

What do you mean "whats the email we get"?
  4. J

We are selling opt-out (box is initially checked) co-regs for 3-5 cents per email address. The more you purchase, the cheaper it will get. Just send me an email to cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com if you are interested.
  5. J

email signups

Use shareasale.com They have awsome affiliates, and some that don't even require the email to be confirmed. Clickxchange.com also has some verified email programs too. Please use my link codes if you aren't signed up yet... http://www.shareasale.com/ http://www.clickxchange.com...
  6. J

Traffic Program Launch

Traffic Program Launch - 120% Return! Over 1 year ago I ran a really reliable traffic trading program. Unfortunately Jokaroo started to lose its traffic and it was unable to keep up with all the sites anymore. At that point it was only months before Jokaroo shut down for a month (the worst move...
  7. J

Email program

hmm... Isn't Gama Entertainment an Adult advertising company? Other then that I am looking for similar advertisers that will pay per newsletter subscriber. I run a private paying TAF, so I can send about 500 subscribers per day. We like to work with a minimum of 25 cents per subscriber...
  8. J

CJ tracking sucks

Hello.. Well I wouldn't take this out on CJ. From what I hear it is the merchant that can control the leads. Yes CJ does the tracking but sometimes the merchant will alter his coding so that he either intentionally or unintentionaly disposes of leads.
  9. J

BETA Test TAF

Send me an e-mail with all a link to a blank page layout and if I find open time, I will add you.
  10. J

BETA Test TAF

Okay. We were looking around 150 sends per day. If you can't meet that, it is still possible that we may work something out, but you need to contact me privately for that.
  11. J

BETA Test TAF

If anyone is "extremely interested" and can provide a good send rate, you can drop me an e-mail (cpavlovski@jokaroo.com) and I may beable to work something out. But before you decide to email me, you must meet this criteria and have the following ready... - Capable of 150+ sends. - Also...
  12. J

Standard Internet program changes...

What's the SI BETA program all about? I sent an e-mail to Robert but for some reason it didn't go through.
  13. J

Search and Replace HELP!

I need some HELP! lol Here is the code: sub modify_data { srand(time ^ $$); $_ = rand(DATA); if ($ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'} eq $data[11]) { print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"; print "$reprimand"; exit; } else { if ($rating != "1") { $value1 = $data[0]; } else{ $value1 =...
  14. J

Voteforchicks.com

Cool.. Yeah, if you can release the script as soon as possible, that would be awsome! Or even better if you can send via my email cpavlovski@jokaroo.com
  15. J

Voteforchicks.com

Hmm. What script are you using? I have one similar and I was wondering if your using the same one. About your site, the color must change for the background, and make some more appealing text. Keep the simplicity, but just clean it up.
Back