• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JKola

1. J

The Bible

What makes it better and more beliveable is One one way that none of the books contradict each other even though they were written 100s years apart and Revelation is a book of the future where things written in that book have/will come to past And even our founding fathers believed that a...
  2. J

Dreamweaver Troubles!!!!

I see so.... O Thanxs ...so the template is putted on every page of the site automactically is there easier way to to that on Dreamweaver? Please Reply:D
  3. J

Whats is the best Image editor

whatr about Bryce 5 What about Bryce 5? is that any good...
  4. J

Dreamweaver Troubles!!!!

......Uh...thanxs for the help...w/e um..Can I get some help on how to use the template function please? Thanxs
  5. J

Dreamweaver Troubles!!!!

:confused2 I was wondering on Dreamweaver 4 is there a way to put your layout on every page of your website w/o going to each page and dong it?:confused:
  6. J

I need help...

Im COMPLEATLY lost in this php thing :confused2 its been a while since I programed I need a site that can explain php from step one and I need a php script that put a layout on every page and please if you post the script please explain how to use it thanx:D
  7. J

Help. How to have same layout for every page..

I feel..dumb.. I dont no much about "Php" do you know any place where I can get help?..:D
  8. J

Is it good at making layouts?...:D
  9. J

Dhtml?..Where is a good site to find some

I use Dhtml often on my site I was wondering what is a good DHTML site and other scripts site?:D
  10. J

Im back again askin what is the best image editor is?:cool: Picture It! Photoshop.... Thoses are the ones that I know of please can you tell whats the better and easy use of the two and and if you know a better Image Editor than both of them please name the software and y..thanx-:D
  11. J

Whats a Good Site Editor

:D thanx for the suggestions Dreamweaver it is. I D/l it yesterday it is alot of Money but I got it It seems real easy to use and it is easliy tweaked for Dhtml and other scripts.... Thanxs again :rambo2:... Im on a mission..Hey guys my new thread is on image editors please reply there to...
  12. J

Aerocore Networkx Free Host!

To me he was really nice I havent got my site up yet and he said If I can have a due date to get it done and everything if your site is good anough and meets the things he posted than he will host you he's giving out a good deal he wont just give it to anybody and if you waste his time with a...
  13. J

The Bible

lol...frist this was in the OT when Jesus wasnt even born and frist why would your wife grab somebody testicals...to stop a fight..I mean.thats nasty and its bad becaue you take a man ability to have children..and 2nd before Jesus (God's son) came and showed his compassion on us that the way it...
  14. J

The Bible

Hmmmm. If you read the bible you see that we did have it perfect In the Garden of Eden..Sin came into the world ..bad things happened..I can explain this in this terms or diffrent terms... God dose care about us but we mess things for ourselfs by doing thing that God dosent want...
  15. J

The Bible

...I've been following this Topic for a couple of weeks now Me, being a born again Christian found myself laughing at atheists (not looking down on them) for some of the stupid and nonsense questions....They seem to want an answer to a question that cannot be answered unless you have a open mind...
Back