• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jkcity

1. J

Looking for Search advertiser.

revenue pilot allow full integration into your site.
  2. J

Any companies pay for 240x300 or other 'square' banners? flash?

valueclick offer them, although primerily cpc they do do cpm campaigns, I don't know what percentage (if any) of the larger sizes are cpm as I don't run them.
  3. J

Do FastClick Pay?

TSB used to make me wait 28 days as well, but now they do it in a few days although if they cheque bounces then they will take the money away again lol, but good if you wantt he money fast and trust the source. also you shoudl set the minimum for cheque's from fastclick at $100 or so (as...
  4. J

English Advertising Companies.

tradedoubler cpa/cpc mainly cpa valueclick cpc/cpm/cpa? mainly cpc a little cpm advertising.com - not sure if they are really worth it but they do pay in £ as far as I remember
  5. J

How do you make money with RevenuePilot?

RevenuePilot person is it posible to run multiple sites from the same account or do I need to sign up seperatly for each site?
  6. J

How do you make money with RevenuePilot?

you say you don't cheat but above you say We, so whcih is it.
  7. J

Standard Internet Rule Changes: Non-nude / Model websites

I don't have any of these type's of sites but i do have a problem with them usingt he term non-nude sites although many of know what this means, my sites don't hae any nudes on them same as many sites and this term could easily apply to any site I just would liek them to clarify the emaning...
  8. J

illegal??

It may be all clciks but they have rules, most of them since advertsing collpased, you can not beg for clcik's ect, as sombody has already said though these fall into a gray are wether you don'y know they are ok or not, I guess al clicks only care when they get alot of unprooductive traffic...
  9. J

hi

"hard to complain with advertising companies doing so poorly at the moment" no excuse to retroactivly reduce payments though.
  10. J

Whats your nationality?

How do you know you have never seen what I look like :D.
  11. J

Whats your nationality?

This could be a strange coincidence but mine were too. :p
  12. J

Whats your nationality?

English but one day I hope to be martian.
  13. J

hi

yer 4 cents may nto be bad, I just feel sorry for any one that got burned by them, I am guessing it has not affected many people because I ain't seen no complaints any where yet, But I know I would be annoyed usingt hem building up my commission at oen rate only to find a few months down the...
  14. J

Uk

Just so you know I am from the UK and I have had no problem getting into any program, the great majority of programs are wide open to people from the UK and evan if they say they are only open to US residents this is to try and filter out non us traffic, If you have a site that has US...
  15. J

hi

there is nothing wrong with them announcing it, I just meant its bad to announce bad news about yourself, we would have found out anyway. apache12345 why do you have to retroactively reduce payments, this is almost theft, and I think its requires an explanation.
Back