• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JhK

1. J

Blog

will take a look!
  2. J

Blog

dont have a site yet
  3. J

Blog

Hi resurrecting this post i need the above requirements for a church CNLucas hasnt been online for ages so i dont have an account set up any offers?
  4. J

Blog

haha yay sure! i have my own domain ;)
  5. J

Blog

I am looking for a host with Cpanel11 + Fantastico if possible. This site will be a blog for our church and have a picture gallery + some videos. if possible. 500mb space 5gb bw cpanel + fantastico own domain hosting no ads no posting will place a link or a small banner banner to the...
  6. J

Reseller account please

umm how long do u think it'll b..? im gonna go overseas in several hours just getting ready if its gonna tkae more than 2 days can u set it up thanks :)
  7. J

Reseller account please

ahhh np
  8. J

Does any one know what happened to kwix-host.com?

i dunno ive been trying to access it for the last several hours.. its just been screwed..
  9. J

Need Good Hosting For Video Files

lol y dont you just youtube..?
  10. J

Selling a IPB License

if you need to i can take you through the steps
  11. J

Reseller account please

yes i have used whm a little played around with it and size.... just any size will do a couple of gigs if u can?
  12. J

Cheap Dedicated Server $60 or less

woah galaxy solutions soo cheap i might order a server from there thanks!
  13. J

Reseller account please

Hi im looking for a reseller account which is stable and wont disappear o.O i am willing to put your ads on every page of my pages. i just want a small one to start me off thanks in advanced :)
  14. J

Im really in doubt please help

i think google sometimes does that as they think the advertisers "think" that they have been doing something against the TOS
  15. J

How much do u earn from AdSense?

hmm i thought on the adsense tos that we werent meant to tell anyone our earnings to anyone =/
Back