• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jeyjack

1. J

Looking for a stable host for my Wordpress Blog

your offer looks great, but there's a problem . I tried to sign up the free plan and I also received two emails saying my account was activated. But when I try to log in it tells me that I insert incorrect info.. :rolleyes2 It shouldn't be necessarily a blog host, I would appreciate also a...
  2. J

Your offer is not bad, but I dislike that I have to pay for FTP . I'll be considerating all offers and then If i'm interested I'll let you know
  3. J

I'm looking for a good and stable host for my Wordpress blog. I will post something about me and my graphic works and my meditations. The first thing I want is that this host will be stable not have issues of speed and that it won't disappear leaving my website down...Also to host this blog I...
  4. J

1GB Space - unlimited MYSQL - 20 GB BW - free scripts - NO ADS OR POS

I'm giving a try :) But please tell me this host won't disappear like happened with some others hosts
  5. J

FREE! 10 gigs space 200 gigs bandwith! cpanel! No ads! No posting requirement!

it looks good ,but I visited the site and I cannot see it
  6. J

Hosting a christian website

I don't have my own domain. I like Internalx's and thefreewebhost's offers I'll check them out ;)
  7. J

Free File Hosting - Unlimited File Size, Upload, Download, FTP Upload, No Timer +More

that's nice :D but is 100mbps bandwith limit 100 mb or 100gb?
  8. J

Usually I'll be the owner of the video content,when It won't be mine content I'll ask the real owner if I can put his videos on my website and I'll link to him. There won't be only files to download,I'll also put textual content with biblical interpretations,suggestions etc.. I don't know if I...
  9. J

Hi to all! :wave: I'll host a website talking about Jesus. It will be in english & italian and maybe I'll add also other languages if possible. I'll also host downloadable videos so I need 500 mb or more with a 100 mb file size limit. I would like to have a lot of bandwith but I know that you...
  10. J

Free-Site-Host.com - Free 5GB, PHP and mySQL Hosting

it's useless to have 5gb if you can't upload rar files -.- :( please allow rar files
Back