• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jetalomar

1. J

Help with Regulation REGEX

Thanks for the quick respond krakjoe. I did have some spelling issues. How do I write that code that you have in the preg_match and how do I understand what it does?
  2. J

Help with Regulation REGEX

Can someone help me with a reg exp. I have a string that looks like this. "Host hostname IPAddress appers to be up." I want to write a regular expresation that would take the hostname and ipaddress out of the string and delete the rest. How can I go about writing an expression that does that.
  3. J

IGCHosting.com Summer Blowout Specials

I signed up for this hosting on a monday and today is saturday and the host has been down 3 times already and the down time has been more than 12 hours and they don't do anything to bring it back up. Be aware of this host when you signup.
  4. J

TFBHosting Offering Shared|Reseller|Gaming|Vent|Clan Hosting|99.9%uptime|Fast servers

ON this post it said that the Lite Plan is 2.15/month and on the site is 3.99/month.
  5. J

Quality Cheap Hosting - 50% Off On All Plans

I signed up for this host and the account information was sent to my paypal email which is not working since my domain is not running. Why wasn't it sent to the email address that I provided?
  6. J

[perl] how to convert a UTC date?

I just started programming in perl, and i have experience with php,vbscript, java, c# etc. I'm having a hard time trying to convert a date into UTC format. I tried using the gmtime() functions, however it returns with a too many arguments when i'm passing the right amount of arguments...
  7. J

php sms uploader

Does anyone know the name of the function to make a form to upload a ringtone to a sprintpcs phone? I have seen a few website that they have this features.
  8. J

[PHP] Detecting proxy.

Is there a way that I can detect if a client is using proxy when he visits my site. I also want to be able to get the original IP address from him.
  9. J

[php] getting MAC Address

i tried that, but didn't help.
  10. J

[php] getting MAC Address

is there a way that I can get the Mac Address of a user with php?
  11. J

Parsing a varible into HTML

Thanks spec.
  12. J

I'm trying to use this for a template so I don't have to put in the variable name on the template. The phpbb board uses this example for their templates.
  13. J

hi I want to parse a php variable into HTML I know that If i do $var ="something"; i can parse that variable like this echo "$var"; I want to learn how I can parse the variable in this way. echo "{VAR}";
  14. J

MYSQL group by problem.

can anyone help me with this? I still need help on it.
  15. J

Script so a user wouldnt screw up the rest of the page?

fi this is for a forum, disable html format and use the forum's code.
Back