• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jervin

1. J

I'm a supervisor now!

Congrats! Whats next?
  2. J

Computer Discontinuity

Yeah a hackintosh :thumbsup
  3. J

Recommended Tower?

Yup. Most PC parts now has a 2 year warranty, some offers lifetime mostly on RAMS. I build my own too and just like almost anything, you will have an easier time diagnosing the problem instead of getting a whole package plus cheaper too if you build it yourself.
  4. J

Your business mobile phone...

I got an HTC Diamond...for me its better than iPhone because its windows mobile. I can do many things with it including a voip call using Fring with my Onesuite voip account.
  5. J

Obtaining cell phone numbers

As far as I know, cell phone numbers are not available to public. So you can not do a "free" search on any cell phone numbers. You need to do a paid search.
  6. J

The MOST EXPENSIVE Pick 'n' Mix!

Wow! Thats serious money right there...I can't see any special in that too.
  7. J

11 Year old jailed for murder... What?!

Yes I agree with Dan, the kid should be punished but not to the big jails. At 11 he knows what hes doing but only fior some extent.
  8. J

Real sugar Pepsi products :)

I 100% agree with you. Coke Zero taste weird!
  9. J

Please help me reformat

To reformat the whole hard disk and install a fresh copy of windows then you just need to put an Windows CD installer on your cd drive and make sure CD drive will boot first on your BIOS settings. After booting, just follow the instructions.
  10. J

Firefox 3.0.6

No I dont...I'm on 10mbps dsl.
  11. J

What is the proper way to clean LCD screen?

Damp Microfiber on one side then I dry it on the other side of microfiber.
  12. J

7 Beta

The other day my Windows 7 asking me for a key becauase its been a motnh (I guess) since I installed it. Luckily I remembered how you can get a key just by logging in to your Live account and Microsoft will provide you your key. Here, try it for yourself ->...
  13. J

skype support

I don't know how you can use Skype for support when Skype itself doesnt have a support line.
  14. J

Original C&C Series

Just downloaded it. I used to play this back in mid 90's and 12 years later I still enjoy playing it.
  15. J

Computer Discontinuity

If you don't need it now then I suggest don't bother looking for one now as there will be a newer computer but cheaper later on. Just look when you are ready to buy.
Back