• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jerome_42o

1. J

Review my HBBIO site

I have never coded in my life lmfao, thank god for dreamweaver. None the less here is my site http://hbbio.com This site is basically an platform to advertise sites I am affiliated with. I want your honest opinion of what you feel when you visit this site. Do you feel it might be to crowded...
  2. J

All Must Go! - 45 PSD Files - 1 Price

That's right people, I am selling everything I got for 1 price. $450.00 dollars! You will get all the psd files to all the templates listed below. You will get full rights to each and every PSD File 100%! You can even clam that you designed them if you want to! All must go and must go asap...
  3. J

email question

Thank you very much! This helps out allot :) Thank you once again, Jeremy
  4. J

email question

What do I put in the BCC Address field? Do I put all 50 email address in there? or... If so, Do I just put all 50 email addresses in the BBC Field or do I put them in both the "To:" field as well? When I say "To:" Field I'm talking about the original field in which you would put the 50...
  5. J

email question

I just have a simple question. Lets say I send an email to 50 email addresses. When each person opens up the email address and it shows ( all 50 email addresses ) that this email was sent to, How can I turn that off so no one can see all the email addresses I sent that specific email to...
  6. J

Starting a GSP Business

I would first and for most like to thank you for your reply to my questions. The only thing I am really unaware of is what I need to purchase in order for my site to function and so I can control / setup servers via my site. Does anyone have a list of what I would need for my site. Software I...
  7. J

Starting a GSP Business

Hello to all, I want to come to a place where I know I will get direct answers to my questions and not be feed bull ----. So here goes, I am thinking... "THINKING" of starting an online business that provides GameServers and such. I just want to know what should be the steps I need to take...
  8. J

Tornado Gaming

Yes, Personally I think the design looks like a dam blog. Horrible design. Jerome
  9. J

iGameTemplates - Home Page + Unlimited Sub Page Designs + .com / .net domain

Hey Adam. How lower are we talking about here. Take care, Jeremy
  10. J

Dropping the price down to $650, Still comes with unlimited sub pages. Please get in contact with me threw the following IM contacts. AIM: Jeromedia603 MSN: j3r0m3_118@hotmail.com
  11. J

The only reason I have it set at 850 is because I will design ( for the buyer ) Unlimited sub pages. If you are interested but think 850 is to high, What If I told you for an extra 250 you could get this entire site functional? ( That means, Fully XHTML Coded Then a Pre-made CMS installed into...
  12. J

Hello to all, I have up for grabs a new design I have been working on, The site is called iGameTemplates! It's a site in competition to ClanTemplates.com! For All Image Previews, Please visit my auction at sitepoint.com http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/40966 Idea Behind The...
  13. J

getting my site to work in iE and...

Yes thanks, lol I know it doesn't work in any other browser :P thats why I made this thread to hopefully get some help to fix it. Thanks though, Jerome
  14. J

I dont code so I am not really sure what you mean by that :/ Thanks for the tip though man, I really appreciate it Jerome
  15. J

My site for some reason is messed up in iE and Safri or w.e that other web browser is called. http://www.jeromedia.com/ptgaming/index.html The site is coded XHTML ( not sure if its valid or not ) but its coded XHTML As you can see the site is kinda messed up and I was wondering if...
Back