• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jeremylim

1. J

100% Free Post For Host Webhosting. Low Posts!

Post in our forums and earn free hosting. Never pay for hosting again!! No Ads! Fast, stable servers based in Singapore. :welcome: Free Plan 100 MB Disk Space 10 GBs Bandwidth RAID 1 protected data DirectAdmin Control Panel Quality Asia bandwidth. Perfect for Asian users! Posts...
  2. J

Selling iPanel License.

Thanks. I sure hope others will not fall into the same trap as myself after reading this. Anyway Ryan from iHostDev was pretty helpful in understanding my situation and I managed to get a license from them which was great as I already bought a new domain and engaged some designers for my new...
  3. J

Selling iPanel License.

Well, I saw him online in ICQ and on his own forums but he chose not to reply. I've opened a paypal dispute and will be requesting my credit card company to do a chargeback against that payment. Scammers like this guy make me sick... :mad:
  4. J

Selling iPanel License.

Hello, I've made payment 2 weeks ago and have yet to get the license. You've chosen NOT to reply to my IMs, emails and PMs. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll be doing a chargeback against my credit card and paypal. Please reply.
  5. J

Selling iPanel License.

Great! Please keep me updated. I'll like to make the purchase asap. :beer:
  6. J

Selling iPanel License.

Hi, i'll pay $40 for the Buy It Now price. Can you have the license verified first? I can make payment via Paypal. Thanks.
  7. J

Selling owned iPanel v3 License

Hi. Hope i'm not too late. I will like to make a bid for it. :) $40. Let me know. I'm eager to get this. Thanks, Jeremy
  8. J

Free Singapore PhpBB3 Forum Hosting!

Get your FREE phpBB 3 forum hosting! eboards.tv is a FREE forum hosting service that gives everyone an opportunity to setup and operate their own FREE forum. Your free forum is based on the powerful phpBB3 system. With it, your users will have a place to collaborate and share information on...
  9. J

Free File / Image Hosting! Unlimited Downloads!

I think you are just sceptical. :) It's true.
  10. J

Free File / Image Hosting! Unlimited Downloads!

Hi, Just wanted to announce that our new server which will provide more space for files and more bandwidth! Our site - http://www.mysharebox.com allows users to upload 100MB per file as well as the other features: 1) Unlimited Bandwidth (no restriction on bandwidth usage) 2) Users are not...
  11. J

Free file host list [merged]

Here's a couple more: http://www.mysharebox.com 100MB of Space Unlimited Transfers No Registration needed Fast Speeds http://www.share2.net Image Hosting <-- Note 1MB Size Unlimited Bandwidth No Registration Fast Speeds
  12. J

FREE File Hosting - 100mb limit, NO download limit

Hi! Yeah, we were gonna do that. We had a couple more things in mind with regards to that: 1) After file submission, enter the uploader's email for file removal link to be sent(optional). Account to be setup, together with password to show upload/download stats. (Free account) 2) Email...
  13. J

Thanks! :) If you've suggestions or feedback, do let me know. ;)
  14. J

Well, currently we only block - .exe . php & .htm files. The rest of the file types are fine. :)
  15. J

Free file host list [merged]

MyShareBox.com :biggrin2: -100mb File Limit -Unlimited Downloads -Unlimited Uploads -No Registration
Back