• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jayanta1

1. J

SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design

Wants to know about SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design? Please help me.
  2. J

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

Cloud hosting services are the hottest trend in the hosting market. Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.
  3. J

Cloud hosting..?

Cloud hosting services are the hottest trend in the hosting market. Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.
  4. J

Free file script

I also agree with Sander. Net2FTP can do the job easily.
  5. J

Importance of HTML tags

Since the early days of web design, HTML has been the standard for professional websites. This language is very essential to make a good website. HTML tags apply every time.
  6. J

Favorite WP SEO plugin

I also use Yoast, undoubtedly it's best.
  7. J

What Joomla theme is this?

It's very simple and also common design, why don't you try something ekse?
  8. J

Html and html 5

I think HTML 5 is an updated and latest version of HTML.
  9. J

WordPress plugins?

WordPress plugins I think BBPress and Simple press are best forum plugins with all usual options.
  10. J

Colors of a web proxy?

White or Blue I think White or Blue will be better for background color for your proxy site.
  11. J

Search Engines or people?

The reason people have websites is because they want other people to see them. Because of that site should design for visitors.
Back