• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jamison

1. J

Need hosting now .Who will help me ?...Thank u!

Hello, I am the co-owner/manager of Explosive-Hosting.com, and we have PHP enabled. We are a non-profit free hosting company. We do not require you to puts ads on your site, although we do require you to post in the forums and stay active.
  2. J

Need free web host, willing to put ads

Hello, I am co-owner/manager of Explosive-Hosting.com, and I can give you everything you have asked for except CGI/Perl. But, even more! We DO NOT require you to post ANY ads on your free hosting account, although we do require you to post in the forums, and stay active.
  3. J

Looking for stable Free host (no "post to host" please)

Hello, I am co-owner/manager of Explosive-Hosting.com, and although you did say no "post to host". I thought I'd show you our plans. We only require you to post very little every month. So, please check us out. Please come and check us out, if we are not what your looking for, than don't...
  4. J

Need Hosting

Hello, I'm co-owner/manager of Explosive-Hosting.com, and we have just officually opened! Here's our plans: Features---|-Starter-|-Personal-|-Advanced Space------|-50mb----|-75mb-----|-100mb Bandwith---|-500mb---|-750mb----|-1000mb Cpanel?----|-Yes-----|-Yes------|-Yes...
Back