• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jamesm269

1. J

Free Cpanel Webhosting -All in 1 (Domain,php,mysql,fatastico,sitebuilder,and more...)

Maybe Your Ip Has been banned because of your activity to the server. Please check it out tru a proxy or change you ip.
  2. J

Free Cpanel Webhosting -All in 1 (Domain,php,mysql,fatastico,sitebuilder,and more...)

They will Have an update on website and features soon! Free Web hosting will be increased to 1GB for all users.
  3. J

Thanks for the replies. I'm also using their servers to host my big forum with 40k pages view per day with them! speed & quality is atomic :))
  4. J

WoW, I found the Listing of got.my on freewebspace.net : http://www.freewebspace.net/free/Free-webhosting/Free-Cpanel-WebHosting/details
  5. J

Wow, I saw They recently add a new Hot Domain : YourName.2en.org I got the GO.2en.ORG :D, we can see "GOORG" 2en :))My nick name .LOL.
  6. J

Hi everybody, If you are from freewebspace.net You Can Join Our free Platinum Package!!Without any points ! What you should do? First register at our free webhosting plan. Then Email us you details : freewebspace_platinum [at] got.my You will be upgraded in less then 24 hours! This Offer is only...
  7. J

Hi Everybody, I Want to introduce one of the best Free Webhosting services on the internet! * Up to 5GB of Disk Space!(New Register packge 400MB ) * Up to 500GB of Bandwidth! (New Register packge 10000MB bandwidth) * cPanel 11+ (www.got.my/cpanel) * Host your own domain or : * Free...
  8. J

free webhosting

I can Give you one free domain if you have a nice idea....(Hosting with the best options for your business) Please contact me : alex_itdep[at]got.my If you want to test the hosting please click here
  9. J

Student Hosting

You Can have much more for free WWW.Got.My If you need Upgrade Please contact me : Alex_itdep[at]got.my
  10. J

Free hosting for personal blog

You can host it in www.Got.My You can use your own domain by using addon domains in cpanel.... many other features....
  11. J

Need Free Reliable FTP File Hosting

You can use www.got.my for hosting... Also If you need any help or you want to upgrade please contact me : alex_itdep[at]got.my thanks...
  12. J

give me host

Please register at : WWW.GOT.MY . You can use your own domain or their subdomain. PHP / MYSQL / SITE BUILDER / Fantastico / Cpanel If you need to upgrade your plan contact me at alex_itdep[at]got.my
  13. J

need of hosting

Hi , We are providing free web hosting at www.got.my I can Help you to setup your business for free. Please contact me at : alex_itdep [at] got.my
Back