• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by James-Hurst

1. J

ServerBros Limited - 1GBPS KVM VPS Servers

Where about's in hampshire?
  2. J

HurstHosting - Virtual Servers (SolusVM, OpenVZ, Full Control) from $1.95 /mo

HurstHosting is a premium, reliable, & affordable hosting company. We ensure you with a quality server and guarantee 99.9% uptime. So you don’t have to worry about a thing! Our technicans monitor the servers as well as services monitoring 24x7x365, in the event of an outage a technician on-site...
  3. J

8 Cores Dual Xeon L5420 $74.95

Currently we're offering server in USA, with minimum 99.95 % uptime. All server setups take 1-3 business days. Some of our Basic Free Features : - 99.95% Uptime. - NO LOCK IN - Month-to-Month Contract - Cancel anytime - FREE Initial Server Setup - cPanel/WHM for $19.95 / month -...
  4. J

How fast is your internet?

I'm getting a steady 52mb with a 12mb upload! :wink2:
  5. J

What is your favorite car?

This may sound odd, but i would love to own a mk1 Granada or Mk1 Golf - nothing beat's a bit of old school :rolleyes2
  6. J

Do u Like freewebspace ?

much better than other websites i'm a member of, Won't mention names :wink2: Dislike the fact most of my posts still have to be approved by mods I guess this is the rules! we've got to follow them :angel:
  7. J

What Are You Listening To!

Something really old - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKAid8Z-rA
  8. J

New to the forum

Welcome to FWS! :-)
  9. J

An apology by an idiot

Nice to see you being honest, Everyone makes mistakes in life. Takes a real person to apologize on a website! Good luck with the future. :-) James
  10. J

iOS 7 thoughts?

I'm still not convinced, i've just rolled back to iOS 6. My battery don't last half as long with iOS 7 :( however i do like the fact if you enable find my iphone and try to restore it requires apple ID/Password. Not so good if you sell the phone i guess. Sticking to iOS 6 for now, sure Apple...
  11. J

Greetings

Hello FWS! I'm James, new to FWS - this will now become my home forum! Hope to see you around
  12. J

iOS 7 thoughts?

So yesterday iOS 7 was released. I'm running on a iphone 4 and it seem's gutless since iOS 7 :confused4 What are your thoughts on this new iOS 7? Designs/Features I look forward to feedback :classic2:
  13. J

Money

I'm a full time builder - still running a website or two :wink2:
Back