• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jalservices

1. J

When will Jalservices be ready????

we are back up, www.jalservices.com
  2. J

60 megs, cgi-bin, perl, php, and asp hosting with no ads for FREE!

who said we were a cable host? i would recommend you not listen to rumours from people who are just plane rude. we are not a cable host.
  3. J

JALServices:

Today our server got hacked. All system and member files/folders were deleted. Not a surprise since we were very disorganized. We are reinstalling everything, installing an external firewall. We will be back online in a few days. sorry again for this inconvinience. We will provide 100MB hosting...
  4. J

Today our server got hacked. All system and member files/folders were deleted. Not a surprise since we were very disorganized. We are reinstalling everything, installing an external firewall. We will be back online in a few days. sorry again for this inconvinience. We will provide 100MB hosting...
  5. J

free host, cgi bin, no adds please!

Free hosting, cgi-bin, perl and more! .
  6. J

this will be our last major change. no folders will be deleted again. remember, we can still restore if you wish.
  7. J

our new script lets you make new directories and everything. so sign up again. post a message here if you need your files restored after you sign up and what your account name is. sorry for this inconvenience.
  8. J

we just updated our script, more options, ftp will be an option soon
  9. J

yes, fixed we reconfigured the server, it was leading to wrong directories.. but now fixed. thank you for telling us about these bugs. :) your account will be credited 10 extra mb.
  10. J

found the problem and fixed, this is the hassle of just starting up. we launched yesterday and still getting some kinks worked out. stay with us.. everything seems to be working fine now.
  11. J

hold on, i found the problem and fixed it, sign up now. sorry again for that problem
  12. J

tell me what you are typing in, what your account login name is and ill see what the problem is, but everyone seems to be logging in fine.
  13. J

you must be entering the wrong login, its case sensitive. try signing up again if it still wont let you login. but we did not delete any accounts recently.
  14. J

what are you talking about? we did not delete your account or any other that signed up with us. chill out.
  15. J

apology accepted, i was not being rude, i was explaining what our server was about to everyone. and the path to perl is listed above. its ok :)
Back