• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JacklePoP

1. J

running ads on subdomains?

oh i see. Thanks Jan. :D I am under the impression that ad networks only allow their campaigns under a top level domain eg: www.domain.com but not allowing the ads to appear in the subdomains. And yep, the subdomains are mine, in the example that is. Hehe. :biggrin2: Btw, does a subdomain count...
  2. J

running ads on subdomains?

Do the ad networks allow running of their ads on subdomains? Say i had a domain: www.domain.com. And i created a website on fishing at fishing.domain.com. Then a site on cars at cars.domain.com Assuming good traffic from both sites. Can i run 2 different ad networks on the sites? :confused:
  3. J

HoMePaGe - PLease Express YouR COmmEnts Or ViEWs

SCRIPT> var titletext="Welcome to Vengaboy'z Ins|ght :: A true Inspiration" var thetext="" var started=false var step=0 var times=1 function welcometext() { times-- if (times==0) { if (started==false) { started = true; document.title = titletext; setTimeout("anim()",1); } thetext = titletext; }...
  4. J

My site

hehe, i'm putting that big 404 up till i get some stuff up. :rolleyes:
  5. J

My site

thanks for the comments. :) yeah, it's rushed alright. I was more interested in getting the site to display right. Hehe. guess it's back to the drawing board :rolleyes: Would sites that cater to a specific content do better than those without? I'm guessing it's true ya? :confused:
  6. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

woah...over 120 pages. dude...:eek:
  7. J

My site

Hey there, this is my personal site, after i decided to do away with having multiple subdomains. I decided to just mash all the contents into one domain. :D Site link Comments are very much welcomed :p If the site doesn't seem to display correctly, please inform me too :) thanks in...
  8. J

good new webhost

Xoasis is a bad host, i tried them before, cgi doesn't work, ftp doesn't work, well let's just say nothing works :rolleyes:
  9. J

Dependibility Of TopCities

I've had good experiances with topcities and would recommend them to anyone who needs a basic host. If they offered cgi it would be fantastic. Other than that, ftp, lots of space, bandwith issues are pretty much covered. And oh, support is great! :D
  10. J

new host

Uh, can't we use SSI? Embed the code for the advert into a html file like topnav.html or something, and when you move hosts, just delete the code and uh, takes like less than a min to do too. :rolleyes: I say that because i'm assuming that almost everyone is using ssi nowadays, frames are...
  11. J

Someone from YaBB quits

I'd go with ikonboard too :D
  12. J

I'm going to be annoying and ask about redirection...

Yup, Nu in chinese means female. 'Nu Ren' ? And about the nu-li, yep it's perseverance. Or rather, work harder. :p
  13. J

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

This host sounds cool, but erm, one thing. Not much info being put up at the main page. Like what hostultra offers specificially(sp?).
  14. J

datablocks.net still alive :)

I don't really like the fonts for the menubar at the top. :D It's a preview ya? :confused:
Back