• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ixSpace

1. I

Need 300 - 500mb free webspace hosting

We support all your requirements and will be glad to help you with some technical aspects if required, visit us if you are interested: http://www.ixspace.com/
  2. I

need a host, not a big request! check out!

We can provide that for free with two options for you to choose from: 1) Post on our forums (3 initial posts and 5 monthly posts thereafter) or 2) Put a small banner on your website to link to us. Let us know through our forums if you are interested. We provide free complementary technical...
  3. I

looking for hosting

We can provide that for free as long as a small banner is linked back to our website. Let us know through our forums if you are interested.
  4. I

Do ad blockers hurt webhosts?

It would affect their revenue a little, but not so much that they have to close down. Depending on where their advertisements are placed (on the forums if it is a Post2Host service, or on the users' website), there would probably be still a large number of users that doesn't use AdBlock...
  5. I

Ad Network recommendations for free hosts

AdBrite would come after AdSense for me, it seems many websites are being unjustly terminated off AdSense publisher services these days.
  6. I

Need a reliable host

Hi ivan, We recently launched ixSpace as a sister site of another hosting company - so we have relatively good financial backing. Because we are currently in need of customers, I don't mind exempting you from the post2host problem since you mentioned you are going to be busy in university...
  7. I

ixSpace - Post2Host Hosting with Quality Features

Introduction Starting 2010, we have been a provider of free web-hosting services. Our aim is to provide free web-hosting that surpasses what you will get with a paid web-hosting provider. Unlike other free web-hosting providers, we do not place an unreasonable amount of users on our...
Back