• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IronCladonkey

1. I

Anyone use Ovica -- comments?

Link? Maybe I'll check them out.
  2. I

Need affordable hosting

50mb space 2gb Traffic Cpanel Fantastico 11.95$ Yearly
  3. I

Free Hosting Right Now

Hi, We're on the new server and everything is set up...And finally... THE FORUM! Free Hosting: 10mb space 500mb Traffic Subdomain Addon Domain Email Adress Free PhpBB Forum. I know it ain't much, but it's popup/ad free, comes with support and the Klown Hosting Network can of...
  4. I

Need 500MB/10GB @ $10-15/year

You wont get that package for 10-15$ a year. Well not from anyone who offers real hosting.
  5. I

Free reseller needed for script development

When you do actually finish it. (No Pressure.) Please Post me the link.
  6. I

New Free Hosting, No ads, No requirements, Limited Time.

The free hosting package will be exactly like stated on the site. Forum moved to : http://www.klown-network.com/forum/ Thanks
  7. I

Hi, Sorry About that. We're still discussing the features on the new server. Until then you can apply on the eKlowns Forum , and ask us any questions regarding the free hosting. Thanks. (Thanks Meksilon for the advice)
  8. I

Hi, We're having a Free Hosting Promotion! Klown Hosting Network - Free Hosting We're moving to a new server at the end of the month. Only accounts that applied before end of June/July will recieve new BIG free accounts on the new server. So apply as quickly as possible! No...
  9. I

Reseller

Hi, You might take this as silly request, but anyway. Could anyone possibly give me a free reseller account?I've been selling hosting for other sites, but I'd like to try on my own. If you could give me a free reseller account.. would be like a "trial account". I'll give you all my...
Back