• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IonutCh

1. I

How Do You Decide What Hosting Is Best?

When you look for a good hosting provider you need to look for certain things as well like: if the provider has any downtime issues, support. But as others had said you can know which is better unless you try them.
  2. I

Games!

Do you like video games? Yes Which type of games you like to play? MMORPG, Shooter, Racing Which is your platform? Most of it i use PC. Which is your favorite game? World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, Mass Efect2, COD:MW2, Grid, NFS , and more:)
  3. I

Dedicated Server Dual-Core Needed

We can offer you: Intel Core i3-530 CPU Intel 4GB DDR3 RAM 2 x 500GB HDD 3TB International Bandwidth with 100Mbps Connection Price: €89/month Also for more details you can take a look on our products
  4. I

Could use some low budget hosting.

look on our plans We are offering hosting since almost around 4 years. Please take a look on our products and contact us if you are interested.
  5. I

Looking for a cheap webhosting company

see if we match your request You can have a look on our products and maybe you like what we offer.
  6. I

Best?

I would definitely choose Google Chrome is much faster and easier to use
  7. I

Win XP Or 7

I like win 7 , it`s more is much more flexible and easy to use
  8. I

VPS Node

Hello, check out Ch-center.com and let me know if you find anything interested. As for IP allocation and content restrictions we can reach an understanding. Just drop me an email at ionut at ch-center.com and I'll make you a good offer.
Back