• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Inviative

1. I

How long did you took for your company to grow?

I will take the risk of business, but not the one of trusting someone which I don't have any infomation about! Not even his face!
  2. I

I have completely no trust of people on the net. Thats my only worry, so I need to find reliable people to do 24/7 jobs, which is kinda tough process.. And I have a weak body, if I don't get enough sleep, I will get into all sorts of illness..
  3. I

That won't work for me. I need enough sleep in order for my 'processor' to work properly. Besides, not having enough sleep can easily get my 'server down'.. My 'bandwidth' may also be very limited on these though.. Hope you get what I mean.. lol (this has nothing to do wif the real servers)...
  4. I

How do you manage 24/7?? You need sleep and so. If you were to mention phone support, its possible. But if you were to say email and stuffs, er, I doubt so..
  5. I

Thats something new
  6. I

Which domain name extension do you prefer?

.com .net .sg
  7. I

What would you do?

Its a good idea actually..
  8. I

What would you do?

He is a joker..
  9. I

Profile Connexions

Lol.. When I visit your site, I saw a guy on the bathtub..
  10. I

Paypal Questions

Just wait for your bill to come :)
  11. I

What would you do?

Actually, thats the best solution out of the worst situation.. Oh ya, just noticed that its a .biz domain..
  12. I

Free .biz domains @ 1&1

Better safe than sorry :P
  13. I

[UK] Fully Managed Dual Core & Quad Core Servers

Do we have full-root access?
  14. I

Looking for partner to help run company

You might as well say looking for an employee. But you mean we just have to find clients for you and manage the homepage, and nothing else?
  15. I

good morning

Oh. Australia, GMT+9.30?
Back