• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by inn

1. I

Most common resolution?

I recently changed from 800x600 to 1024x768 one and I like it, I'm thinking about producing another site soon and its the first time i've really considered what resolution to make it in.
  2. I

Most common resolution?

Ok I thought about this and everyone seems to think differently. But which is the most commonly used resolution? I've always thought 800x600 but some ppl recon its 1024x768 So what is it?
  3. I

net access through a LAN?

I havent a clue about the cabling, and I don't know if ICS has been enabled, hows would i find this out?
  4. I

Erm nope just through a single cable, my net connection is through a 56k modem and they both have win 98
  5. I

I have a small network of just two computers set with neighbourhood network and I have been trying to gain internet access through it but having V little luck. I'm sure there's a way you can set it up so it works but i don't seem to be getting V far. Is there anyone who can help me in set...
  6. I

IE probs

Whats Opera and Moz?
  7. I

IE probs

Yip I intend to sort this damn thing out :) Ok, installing new drivers, any help on that? please? :confused2 Basicaly, where can i get them and how do I instal them?
  8. I

IE probs

Thanks for the info guys, I figured the whole thing is knackered and I'd need to wipe. Could I have that link please? :) Anythings worth a try. Thanks
  9. I

IE probs

hi, Basically i cant use IE at all! It just does illegal opeartion thing everytime i try to open a browser msg details: EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff76840. Registers: EAX=00f601cc CS=0167 EIP=bff76840 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00f601cc SS=016f...
  10. I

best degree/uni for web design?

I was actually refering to any site work you've done, have you got anything online yet? I wouldn't mind going over to the states to study, in fact I would love a chance to do that. But I doubt that ever happening so I'm stuck in the UK for now. I kinda enjoy both site producing and the...
  11. I

I'm actually kinda frames fan but i can see why people dislike them. Thanks for the offer of servers :) but i think im doing ok for the time being, I'm actually lacking time to do anything recently. What sort of stuff have you done?
  12. I

I don't take that as rude, sexist maybe.. but not rude ;) Erm I don't know what to show you really, recently i've been redoing a lot of the stuff i've done before. I use to have about 3 sites going at one time but they all closed down on me after the server decided 'we're not having free...
  13. I

Thanks for all ya help people :)
  14. I

LOL! Anyway, no i didn't take graphics. At the moment I'm studying english litt, history, theatre and IT. I guess i should have taken maths or art or something but I'm kinda interested in journalism too (but i'm useless at spelling and grammar so :confused2 ) I've heard about these new...
  15. I

Unless i've had a sex change recently hapen to be a she, and yea i live in Lincolnshire in the UK
Back