• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by indx

1. I

Hosting for an Established Website – 1 Account

I am able to offer 1 user with an established website an account of the following specification: 200MB Webspace 20GB Bandwidth PHP MySQL POP3 Email Full FTP Access Domain hosting or subdomain (yourname.1plc.com) The reason for me offering this hosting is because I have a lot of...
  2. I

need a little bit of space..

I'm pretty sure Geocities allows legal mp3 uploads.
  3. I

Is .tk down ?

It was down for me yesturday for a few hours, but back up now.
  4. I

eDirect Hosting

Hmmm I may sign up for one of the paid hosting offers. This host seems pretty good.
  5. I

web host with mp3

Upload your mp3's to Soundclick.
  6. I

Lookin' 4 Adult Host

Any site hosted by web1000 does not work for me, it's because my DNS doesn't 'like' it for some reason. A lot of my friends have the same situation. Everytime you go to the web page hosted by them, you get redirected to a search engine, or their homepage.
  7. I

Host wanted to host hub please read

I also used to run a DC hub, no web host will host that, trust me, you aint gonna find a host for that sort of thing unless you buy a dedicated server. Just run it from your comp with less scripts, scripts slow it down a LOT when you start to get enough users. From my experience running a DC...
  8. I

Raw

Quite a few pop-up ad networks except free sites, it's just the banner networks that are the problem. Although CompactBanner except free sites as well.
  9. I

Free E-mail with POP accessible via Outlook Express..

Since I use Gawab's email service I know these things ;) Incoming Mail Server: pop.gawab.com Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.gawab.com Account Name should be your email address. One important thing to remember is that you need to tick 'My Server required Authentication' for it to...
  10. I

Free subdomain ad-free host

MacCool, have you ever thought about getting any free web host and just sign up to dot.tk to get a redirection domain for free?
  11. I

Ads without Requirements

What I normally do when I have an idea is buy a domain, make the site then wait a few months without ads untill I get an average of 10,000 hits a day. Then, I put an ad on there. If you put an ad there straight away, you wont make much money and might give bad impressions to the user.
  12. I

Is myrealbox.com down?

Seems like it, site doesn't load for me. I nearly signed up for their email once but the experiment testing thing put me off.
  13. I

Looking for host

Breezeland
  14. I

File Hosting (mp3 or zip)

Soundclick is much better.
Back