• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by icreation

1. I

Reveiw my site please - Need Experts Opinions

the color of the link is fine. its just the rollover blue isn't too good looking on my end.
  2. I

Reveiw my site please - Need Experts Opinions

ok here it goes. your layout is very, very nice, but i am a perfectionist and being a perfectionist it can help a lot and i feel is needed to be a web designer. first of all. you need to change the banner. it needs to have a background to match the background, and to do this for the effect...
  3. I

awesome host

http://hosting.datablocks.net/ I just found them like 5 minutes ago! great free hosting, just check out what they offer. The Free Package! Yourname.datablocks.net 20 MB Space 5 E-mail Accounts Ftp Access Banner Free! MS FrontPage® Extensions Full CGI capabilities (including PHP4)...
  4. I

another suggustion

i dont know shit of java so im trying to sign up and they are asking me this: Which class does a servlet usually inherit from?
  5. I

another suggustion

i need a host with this: 3-4 mb space ftp access and fast
  6. I

any suggestions

ok how about 3gb transfer!
  7. I

any suggestions

i need a free host that allows this: 5++ mb storage 10++ gb transfer ftp access cgi-bin unix server if you can help me out that would be great!
  8. I

doing logos for you people :)

holy crap! i've just been looking through my hard drive for crap i've done and there's some nifty stuff! here is one like the previous: blue text
  9. I

doing logos for you people :)

your kidding right? you gotta be kidding.... my god! you think you can actually get paid for something like that! well anyways since we are on the subject, this photoshop junkie's got a logo aswell! logo here took me like 4 minutes. no eyecandy just gaussian blur and zoom blur.
  10. I

Writing on the wall?

in response to: Republican = One who believes you can be, or do anything you strive for Democrat = One who believes that working for success is a waste of effort... Let the rest of the world support you while you look for freebies, and complain that they're too much work to look for...
  11. I

Writing on the wall?

bush hasn't done anything in the white house... just talked about it... and all the stuff he said he was going to do hasn't happened! he wants to cut taxes for the upper and middle classes... in other words the rich get richer and poor get poorer. republicans = capitalists and in response...
  12. I

Writing on the wall?

it's all bush's fault! that little bastard is destroying california and destroying silicon valley which destroys the economy which destroys the world wide web. bush is to blame!
  13. I

Webmaster network

sorry.. i have an awkward sense of humor. but really i dont say it to be mean, its just that i wish people let me know whats the lo down when i first started out. gives people some sort of "ill show you!" attitude... design backed with emotion is best, even if it is anger.
  14. I

Webmaster network

oh my god... did you choose those colors on purpose? i hope not! green, red, blue and grey! wtf d00d are you from brazi1?!?!? well anyways here is your problem... the colors of your curved frame line dont match its set background... the colors are all out of wack and the image of the curve is...
  15. I

anyone got a cgi script to make an online community?

email me and ill email you back...
Back