• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IAM_DemonKnight

1. I

Oxzone.net

jerry: The top links are all not working, except the form, so yeah... loz: Yep! 30 accounts have been created today and it's the maximum in a month, for now.
  2. I

Oxzone.net

Hello there, A friend and I have started this new webhosting services and we are offering free hosting now. These are the plans: 25 MB (more upon request) 250 MB Bandwidth 5 e-mail addresses 24/7 Support PHP, and a choice of any TWO of the following: Blogs: b2, b2evolution, Nucleus...
  3. I

DK Lounge 4

Did I even say "REVIEW MY FORUMS" ??? I said that I have a graphics design forum. If any designers are interest, then please hang out there. I didn't say "How do my forums look? Are they good? Do they need any updates?" JeeZ man.. As for you two... thank you for your comments. I will look...
  4. I

Anyone Make IPB Skins?

And I do graphics! :) http://dklounge.ath.cx/ MSN: demonknight30@hotmail.com AIM: demonknight30
  5. I

Hotmail Storage Jumps to 250MB

LoL... Agreed!
  6. I

DK Lounge 4

Hello there. I have released the fourth version of my site, DK Lounge, yesterday and I would like you guys to check it out. You can visit it with this link: http://dklounge.ath.cx/ Also... I own a small GFX Design forum. Designers interested, please register and hang out there...
  7. I

Have you ever cheated at school?

Poor guy. I feel sorry for ya! In my skool, nothing happens if you copy somebody else's book, only if the teacher REALLY hates your guts! :D AnywayZ... they will ask you a whole lot of "why did you copy your friend's homework?"...
  8. I

get free webhosting if u put a ad on ur site

fsws, will you shut the hell up and stop acting like a kid? tmhost has an awesome type of service and he is offering something also awesome. I don't see why you should go around and ---- around with him. I asked him for hosting for a team I'm making and he said that he won't host me coz of...
  9. I

UNSS - 50mb disk space with NO ADS

This looks cool! I'm gonna apply! :) :) EDIT: WTF? Can't apply. Sh*t!
  10. I

Free Hosting, No ads, cPanel, Click here!

Dammit. Now I'll have to look for another host. THANK YOU INDESIGNZ!!
  11. I

Looks like indesignz hosting is dead...
  12. I

20 Free Accounts

Looks fine. Should be in the offers, though.
  13. I

COOL! I'll PM you with the username/password and some info... thanks!
Back