• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by I_Claudia

1. I

does anyone use netscape ?

gasp gasp gasp do I have to pander to web tv as well ?
  2. I

good point Dusty, I check my pages when I make them with the little tool in DW that flicks over to IE and Netscape I often have to fuss around with little things to make it right in both ... there's never any trouble with IE sometimes I think "why spend this time"?
  3. I

when I look at my stats, I have had 3 visitors in as many months using netscape dear agony aunt, should I spend the time making my site compatible for these 3 people ?
  4. I

or are there only 3 people in the world to do so ?
  5. I

Aussie Hosts - October Special

aussiehosts I see that I've come into this board late on this topic. But now that I am here... In Australia we have a very very narrow range of ISPs and they all seem to get carried on one anyhow Fellow aussies why do I always end up on that bloody big pond ? Before One Tel went down...
  6. I

Freeservers bites the dust

basically yes It's a combination.......but it also has the element of fun. Players choose their own persona, lots of the players ( for whatever reason ... I shudder to think sometimes) have these alter egos as fairies. Others are bucaneers, I saw a Napoleanic site fight once, it...
  7. I

couple of things first thing A *site fight* is a fun game where you enter your site into a ccmpetition against similar sites which are also entered , to see who can manage the most hits per day. There are a number of fights on the web, and each has a fun theme . for example, there's a...
  8. I

This is a message I received from Maralyn who runs a site fight (Battle of the Bards) early this morning ( Sunday 7) Hello Ladies and Gentlemen..... Sad news..... 50megs has seen fit to delete our site....one among 100's of sites they saw fit to delete.... Also the Battle of the...
  9. I

August Specials - Quality Hosting at a Crazy Price

aussie host is Donhost Gods ! you gens in the XX1 century are slow ! aussie hosts are served by Donhost........... ave
  10. I

does anybody know how to

cease this procrastination and roll the dicus with me
  11. I

does anybody know how to

dicum Care to roll the dicum with me ? Many a night have I spent rolling dieii in tavernas
  12. I

Just how bad is Donhost?

tempus fugit yes how much time does it take ? (I didn't get round to backing up my half completed site at directoris..I suppose that's gone with the wind)
Back