• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hugo24

1. H

What can 2.99 get you?

We have special rules for this forum which include: 1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed 2. Don't push your own thread up 3. Web hosts are not allowed to reply to another web hosts thread, unless it's an offer for servers which the web host is honestly interested in.
  2. H

What can 2.99 get you?

:p I see....
  3. H

What can 2.99 get you?

Hmm....your Platinum Plan: 1000MB Storage 10GB Transfer $ 24.95/month. Your unmetered $2.99/month?
  4. H

Host question

Not more than $10/month, than you have to look for those not using CPANEL as they are more expensive. And also those using COGENT T1 bandwidth. They sure can offer you very cheap price. If you can find one using WebCP, it will be even cheaper. But I can't remember which company is that...
  5. H

Technical Forums

Hello all, 1. I am looking for someone who are interested in setting up a technical forums basically for system administrator, all types of Control Panel and tehnical issues. I will pay for hosting and we will work together for that website. I do have a plan at mind. However, if you...
Back