• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hughes11

1. H

HostingHome.co.uk GREAT HOSTING, FREE

Hey that form is done, and the new forums are up due to errors so i ask , could all old member signup to the new forums. Thanks.
  2. H

Im in the making of an auto signup form insted of everyone requesting within the forums. Oh and NO ADS !
  3. H

Free Resellers (Only 5 available!)

Hello, I run hostinghome.co.uk and need resouces. I'f i could have this reseller i'll host your site with 100gb space and bandwitdh. Not much else i can say really. Thanks.
  4. H

Reseller needed PAID

I might be able to get you access to Cpanel And WHM with Unlimated subdomains, Space, Bandwitdh ETC. for free. Just hold on for a while, If not then sorry for the troble.
  5. H

Okay, If you still feel you need more. Just state in your application you request more space or bandwitdh.
  6. H

Well what do you want? I can always custom make your account, Just request it in your signup. If you read it does state it.
  7. H

www.hostinghome.co.uk Hello, Here is a basic outlook on what hostinghome offers to you for free. edit: the bandwitdh and space is upgraded soon as your about to run out. 15gb bandwitdh and 10gb space if you request it ! We offer: - Free 500mb Space, with a free upgrade if you run out...
Back