• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostStation

1. H

Anyone know why google rejected my site?

You have the worse timing. I was just in there installing an ad manager for 5 minutes, and you must have accessed it while I was uploading the files. That error didnt exist prior to today.
  2. H

Anyone know why google rejected my site?

Take a look at www.pslover.com Does anyone have any idea why google adsense rejected my site to their program? I read their terms and couldnt see why. any help is appreciated.! Thanks.
  3. H

Design for sale

This template was designed with a hosting company in mind, but can be used for any business. You can view the template at : http://www.aplusmedia.com/templates/temp01/ the main color (header) can be adjust to any color of your liking, here is an example in green...
  4. H

CONTEST: WIN 1 year FREE hosting

pslover.com is giving away 1 year of free web hosting to the contest winner. contest ends 30th November. prize is 15MB space and 500MB bandwidth per month. all you have to do is participate in the forum and get the most post count by the end of the month, as simple as that...
  5. H

Free Professional Hosting - Ad-Free/PHP4/CPanel5

Thank you :) It just annoys me when we are trying to be nice and then get accused for something we didnt do.
  6. H

This DOES NOT mean that it was us!. Is there such thing as OPTed in spam? of course you didnt sign up for these, spammers just grab your mail from message boards, or anywhere else on the net. Just because you got it after you sign up with us, means it us? Please check with all other members...
  7. H

Eminence. How is this spam that you got related to us? We have never and never will spam anyone! it is not part of our business practice. Please explain. :angry2:
  8. H

Free Hosting - No Ads!

HostStation is offering free webhosting with NO banner ads. each free account features: 10MB Space 100MB Transfer CGI-BIN / Perl / PHP 1 POP Email Account FTP Access CPANEL5 Your domain or our subdomain (3 to choose from) PLUS all our common features NO Banner Ads This...
  9. H

here we go again (i need a host)

<<This was not in the requested price range>>
  10. H

October Special: 30% OFF ALL PLANS

SPECIAL We are offering 30% discount on all our already low priced plans to all new accounts between 1ST and 31ST of October. Simply enter the coupon code: oct30sp on the billing page! OUR PLANS (deduct 30% off these prices) Basic = $48.00 PER YEAR 100MB Web Space. 1000MB Transfer...
Back