• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostDesire

1. H

Looking for a dedicated server (online radio project)

Mehboob - You do realize this request is from October, correct?
  2. H

Dedicated Server Needed

Might want to check out Nocster from BurstNet - they have AMAZING prices on the "Winter 2007 Sale".
  3. H

Uk Based VPS for Gaming Server (Quake 2 mod)

Be careful there, last line in AUP of cheapvps.co.uk "- Game servers such as CounterStrike, Half Life 2 and similar are not allowed due to the amount of CPU resources they take" Not sure of Quake 2 resources, but it is a "game server".
  4. H

Looking for a dedicated server (online radio project)

Must the server be windows? Allowing linux might be able to get you a little better deal on server hardware.
  5. H

Need your Opinion on Dispute with existhosting.com

Have you tried their online support?
  6. H

VPS required

What do you plan on doing? 1024 is a LOT of memory for a cpanel vps. You can start lower to lower the budget, and upgrade if needed.
  7. H

Giga-Host- 400gigs transfer/ 15 gigs space!

Just thought I ask. Wheres the servers? Takes forEVER to load the site! Im in NY, and servers across the country in CA I can download from fast. Is this a hong kong server?
  8. H

CSSource Games dedicated required to run about 10

10 servers, each at 32 mans. Depending on the tickrate, even if its the lowest (Default) 33, your going to need quite a powerfull server if all 10 servers will be full at all time (320 players). And you will be spending a LOT, of course unless you want to go cheap, have laggy servers, slow map...
  9. H

CS Server Host

Well...I would be glad to help. What size slots would you be ordering?
  10. H

budget servers

Just a question for Galaxy-Solutions...First, I love the impression site from softlayer.com's site. Also, just curious, is it P4 or P3. Budget #2 on site shows a P4, but on order form, shows P3. ? Bob
  11. H

Reseller Price Request

Hi, In response to your question, our servers are located in Dallas, TX. - SoftLayer datacenter.
  12. H

Reseller Price Request

Hi, I am from www.HostDesire.com. We have been in business since November 2004. (Some links on site - including reseller order forms are not yet in place, site is undergoing a complete overhaul). I will nearly match your current plan. 3gB Space 35gB Bandwidth Overselling Enabled...
  13. H

VPS needed today!!!! ($40 p/m budget)

Good luck with it! Remember, my offer is vaild anytime if you are ever in need of a vps again!
  14. H

VPS needed today!!!! ($40 p/m budget)

Hi, VPS with full root access cPanel & WHM 2 or more IP`s 256 - 512mb Ram (burstable) 15 - 20 gb disk place 200 gb or more bandwidth The closest I can do for your $40 budget is, 2 IP's 200 gB bandwidth 256 Ram 512 Burst 20gB Space $38/monthly If your willing to spend a...
  15. H

VPS Request

Hi Hi, I know your budget is $30 a month, but if your willing to spend a little extra, I think you will be happy :-) 2 IP's 200 gB bandwidth 256 Ram 512 Burst 20gB Space $38/month with cPanel included in cost VPS Plans are yet to appear on our site as site is being redone. We...
Back