• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostbynet

1. H

The Awesome Plan! £3 / month

The AWESOME PLAN enables you to host ALL of your websites for only £3/month. CPanel 11 2GB of hosting space for any legal content. Unlike other hosts you can use our space for backups, image/video hosting, or even as a file store, the only limit we have is it must be legal in the UK...
  2. H

email hosting

Hi, We can offer this custom plan. Webmail upto 5 POP3 Mail accounts 500MB space £5/year We use PayPal as our credit/debit card processor which means whilst your order will be processed by PayPal, you do not need a paypal account (and do not have to signup for one) Email quote@hostby.net if...
  3. H

Strike Lucky! 12 months of hosting for only £8.88 (approx $14)

Strike Lucky! hostby.net in conjunction with flash-servers are bringing an amazing opportunity to grab a superb deal on webhosting for a limited time only. This deal is available for the whole of April OR until it sells out so don't leave it too late! Get 12 months of web hosting for only...
  4. H

Do I require a VPS?

semi-dedicated might be an alternative option to explore.
  5. H

[End of Summer Sale] £10 / $18 for a year of hosting

END OF SUMMER SALE ONLY £10(approx $18) for 12 months of hosting 2GB of hosting space for any legal content. 20GB of bandwidth per month. You can use our space for backups, image/video hosting, or even as a file store, the only limit we have is it must be legal in the USA! PHP 5 Ajax...
  6. H

Still looking for a reliable hosting company

I would recommend you do your research a little better next time. Look into the background of a host and google some reviews. There are plenty of hosts that offer what you want and will be reliable. If you'd looked into ottohost.com http://whois.domaintools.com/ottohost.com The domain was...
  7. H

Shared hosting needed (specific spec's)

As you said either CPanel or DirectAdmin i assumed there was room for flexibility on the control panel. My mistake. :P
  8. H

Shared hosting needed (specific spec's)

Hi we can make this custom offer: - 3GB Space - 75GB Bandwidth - Unmetered Domains - Mysql/PHP 5 (ImageMagick is installed) - Custom Error Pages via .htaccess - Propriety Control Panel - USA Servers (your site would be placed on a server in Perkasie, Pennsylvania) Speed test files...
  9. H

I finally did it...

The lesson you learn here is why you pay for online by credit card and not direct debit. If you pay by credit card you have far more legal protection. Direct Debit pretty much lets a company take out what it wants. Thats useful if you are paying energy bills or another essential service...
  10. H

Beat the credit crunch. Host all your sites from only $5/mo

Make great saving with hostby.net. Our accounts are only limited by DiskSpace and Bandwidth, by ensuring we don't overload our servers we never have to disconnect accounts for excessive CPU or memory usage. ONLY $5/month for 3GB and 25GB Transfer Fair monthly contract, Provided you...
  11. H

How much more overselling is possible?! o.o

By not using CPanel and using my own control panel I get a server system that can scale alot better than CPanel servers can. I don't think most hosts who use CPanel realise how much performance they lose as theres isnt many benchmarks out there. A lot of sites that would bring down a Cpanel...
  12. H

How much more overselling is possible?! o.o

I'll give you unmetered bandwidth on a 56k connection and unmetered diskspace on a 10MB partition. The problem with unmetered/unlimited is you never know how much are acctually going to get before you get cut off. I'm not against unmetered/unlimited plans or overselling its a marketing...
  13. H

Small reseller/multi domain host

if you only need 500mb we can offer this reduced plan with the same features as above with these changes. - 600MB space - 5GB bandwidth $12/year
  14. H

Small reseller/multi domain host

If you only need a multi-domain account and not a true reseller we can make this custom offer. - We launched in 2006. - 1GB of hosting space for any legal content. - You can use our space for backups, image/video hosting, or even as a file store, the only limit we have is it must be legal in...
  15. H

Another Day

Sure they could but most are not that smart. Also you can normally tell a VoIP line from a normal once, also you can get an idea of the age and motivations of the person by talking to them, thats why i think auto matric verification sucks need a human. Also if they are going to be a big...
Back