• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostbright

1. H

Host Bright

January 2nd, 2008 22:08 "We will be changing the plans before we open"
  2. H

Domains For Sale

Sorry I was busy last night and did not check this thread did you still want the domain?
  3. H

Host Bright

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PHOTOSHOP TIP :God::God::God: We already have a new banner and I am working on getting a logo made. Can you please tell me where you see pink?
  4. H

Host Bright

Thank you, I will be sure to add reduce content on homepage to my list of things to do. :typing:
  5. H

Host Bright

Whats so old fashion about it? :wave:When posting a review please give us details.:wave:
  6. H

What turns you off a host the most?

The first thing I look for is phone support. If you want my money you better anwser the phone.
  7. H

Host Bright

We like the idea of the rollover effect on the buttons we will look into adding this soon. We will be changing the plans before we open but thank you for all your great comments. :God: PS, Please pm me your paypal address so I can give you a few bucks for the comments. Can you give...
  8. H

Domains For Sale

All domains are with godaddy.com I will push them to your account once I get payment via paypal. GAMERS100.NET - Expires 8/21/2008 DOTFREEHOST.INFO - Expires 3/25/2008 DOTFREEHOST.COM - Expires 6/4/2008 X7HOSTING.INFO - Expires 4/22/2008
  9. H

Selling My biz With 50+ Clients.

Would you be willing to sell just the clients? I would also like a client break down.
  10. H

Host Bright

Hello everyone, Host Bright is a brand new hosting company we hope to open soon. Before we do I would like to know what everyone thinks about our website. Link: hostbright.net PS, Please speak your mind you wont hurt my feelings. :doh!:
Back