• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hopesofjoy

1. H

MBHosting.com - 1.5GB Space 100GB Bandwidth.

Mbhosting.com 1.5GB Space and 100GB Bandwidth is our best plan you can get to. Hi i am one of the first admins and have been with MBhosting since it opened more then a year ago.We are NOT oversellers and offer you the best plans. We DO require ads on each webpage but You can select...
  2. H

100% Free Web Hosting! You choose the size ads., large space and band.

Hey, I'm here to tell you about MB Hosting. You can visit us by followiung this link: www.mbhosting.com ... MB Hosting currently offers five different packages, each of them flexible to your site's needs. Our first package starts at 500 MB of Disk Space and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth. I know, I...
  3. H

MBHosting -Cpanel- -1.5GB Space- -100GB BW- -No Posting-

Thanks for viewing this thread. Mbhosting has been up over a year now and with many changes such as a new owner things have came a bit slow. I'm one of the first admins since mbhosting opened and started. We let you choose the google ad size.Yes any size that google has. We offer...
  4. H

Giga-Host- 400gigs transfer/ 15 gigs space!

Do you offer cpanel?
  5. H

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

wow its been a long time since i posted in this
  6. H

Looking for webhost for CS:S clan.

i said i would love no ads.Did i say i dont want.
  7. H

Mbhosting.com -Cpanel- -1.5gig space- -100gb bw-

We have loads of plans. Basically if you just are starting your website you will get the start package not alot of space or bw but you can upgrade at ANY time. Flame is on every day to check on requests and upgrades.I also am a admin on the forums and help with support. All we want is a...
  8. H

Looking for webhost for CS:S clan.

Looking for a good host Space: 500mb BW: 10gb start (Must be able to upgrade in the future) Sql DataBases: 5 Supports: PHP,FTP User Panel: Directadmin,cpanel (Or anything related) Ads: I would love no ads. P2H: Hate it.I have enough forums im at. All it would be is a site and forums for the clan.
  9. H

Mbhosting.com - 1.5gb Space - 100gb BW - Cpanel

Hello i am the Co-Owner of Mbhosting and if you help me i could possibley take over Mbhosting. We offer Plans that don't require any posting at all.All you have to do is put a google ad and you can choose the size of it. http://mbhosting.com Our Plans are great for any site! Starter...
  10. H

Mbhosting.com - No Posting! - 1.5GB Space - 100GB BW

Mbhosting.com - No Posting! - 1.5GB Space - 100GB BW -cPanel 10 Hello i am the Co-Owner of Mbhosting and if you help me i could possibley take over Mbhosting. We offer Plans that don't require any posting at all.All you have to do is put a google ad and you can choose the size of it...
  11. H

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Wow 803 pages :O
  12. H

Appraisal For My Domain.

If anyone planned on makeing a mod for phpbb that allowed phone users to read phpbb forums. you could get a amount worth alot.
  13. H

Domain Service that accepts e-gold.

I used registerfly for one of my sites that i have closed but they have the worst reviews. I want to buy a good cheap .com or .net if prices are 7usd or under post the company here.
  14. H

Looking for hosts that accept e-gold.

Must meet these requirements. -Unlimted all features (mysql,email ect) -Aleast 5gb bw -Aleast 60gb bw -FTP Access -Cpanel -When i need more bandwidth i can upgrade. If possible -Offshore If prices can be under 5usd id be happy. Im not hosting warez im just hosting a runescape cheating site.
Back