• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Homeygwiz

1. Homeygwiz

Best free HTML editor?

Notepad.... best. HGW
  2. Homeygwiz

disk defragment?

Defrag is great to improve speed of the PC. I believe this analogy works if you still don't know what Defrag means. Just think about a library and a librarian. When people take out books to read and then return them the librarian puts them back in the correct order. Same with Defrag...
  3. Homeygwiz

DirectX 9B Out!

I didn't say the final release of a program doesn't have bugs. Just look at Windows 9x releases. They had a tone of bugs. All I ment is that companies release beta software to users to weed out the bugs. Why do you think they call it a Beta release and not the Final Release? I think...
  4. Homeygwiz

DirectX 9B Out!

It may work but, usually beta programs have there bugs. I wait until the final version is ready. HGW
  5. Homeygwiz

random images ?

I used some javascript and modified it in my HTML page to load Random Metallica Pictures for my Metallica Website. It loads and refreshes a picture every 30 seconds. Check this out and use the code if you want. http://www.hgwmetallica.150m.com/ HGW
  6. Homeygwiz

Rolleyes smilie

I would... :rolleyes: NOT!!!:tongue2: HGW
  7. Homeygwiz

Which IM?

Same with me I only use AIM do to all my friends and co-workers use AIM. HGW
  8. Homeygwiz

Is there an easy way to make p.c. games?

I have developed small scall games using Visual Basic to create a Tic Tac Toe and Puzzle games. I also created some small simple Javascript games of Tick Tac Toe, Black Jack, and Draw Poker that you can find off my personal website = > http://members.efortress.com/jkuzenka/ As far as complex...
  9. Homeygwiz

What Editor ??????

I prefer using notepad for my HTML editor. :) HGW
  10. Homeygwiz

Small download site

Your site takes way too long to load. It looks good but, I am running on a network here off a T1 connection and it takes 20 minutes to load. Other than that I don't see to many other things wrong with it. HGW
  11. Homeygwiz

Review our forum!

It looks great. I don't think there is anything I would advise you to change. HGW
  12. Homeygwiz

Experimental layout

Very Hard to rate your sample layout without any content. HGW
  13. Homeygwiz

What Brand Of Computer Do You Have?

I currently have a Gateway 2000 PC. When I get some money put a side I would like to build my next computer since my Gateway 2000 is way out of date. Whats the brand of your PC or MAC? Did you build it or is it one of the popular manufacturers name brand? Just figured I would get a...
  14. Homeygwiz

windows emulator ???

I agree with everyone else. Set up your computer to Dual Boot with Linux and Windows. HGW
  15. Homeygwiz

I made the big browser switch

I'll have to download and check out Mozilla to see if I like it better than IE. So far IE just has been a standard way I browse the web. I am a creater of habit. Sometimes it takes something really cool to change my ways. :) HGW
Back