• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HoangJav@

1. H

Etology.com

Etology is a normal Advertising like Adengage and Adbrite but they have lot of site Adult advertising , i had been tried with them a site Non-Adult but didn't get more money , so they paid click of network money highest than Adengage and Adbrite. Etology recommand for user have Adult site. Cheer
  2. H

Anyone tried AdMedian?

Hello, I am back for talk with freewebspace members that Admedian is not scam, I'm wrong, they had been send an echeck for me via paypal yesterday. Good try with Admedian. I'll stay with them. Cheer
  3. H

Adengage is scamming ? What do you think ? - Please READ

I don't think Adengage is scamming, i had worked with them since 2 years ago, they have a team working perfect with fast support, name of your web maybe ban from any advertising co. , i had seen in your traffic, some days you didn't have traffics maybe when they check it the day you didn't have...
  4. H

Anyone tried AdMedian?

Scam, it's really scamer i had worked with them 3 months , i had earning in 1st month is 670$ and next month >700$ hummm when i contact with them for ask my payment they didn't answers.
  5. H

Which is the best when hosting sites with legal Adult contents ?

I think Adengage is best choice
  6. H

Does reward hits pay?

They add overture in their's website , it's 90% scam site :d
  7. H

How about AdEngage?

Cost of Click is between 0.03 - 0.05 $ , but they counter click very strage . Thay paid in 15 after the end of last month . They paid by check and paypal . You can sell your's add like a market abrite and fee for them is 25%. That's all i know .
  8. H

Does etology.com Pay?

Hello, Etology had emailed for me in 25 last month jan they talked that check was send but now 12/Feb but i did'nt recevied check , my local in US . ??? Anyone have new ???
  9. H

Publisher Networks

Adengage AVNADS and more you can find some publisher in this site and going to read theirs TOS .
  10. H

AdEngage - How long?

Adengage accept for all citiziens countries and they paid by 2 type by check and paypal . They paid when 15 day after the end of last month . par ex : When you have >20$ in decembre 2005 they will paid when 15/1/2006 . I had recevied money from them until 3 month .
  11. H

Ad Componies that pay via PayPal

Adengage.com paid by paypal
Back