• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by helpme2003

1. H

Need Reseller Account

I sure do, em i have seen places giving me these things for $200 per year. $100 per months = server have you ever beento webhostingtalk.com ? try it, they give these things for real cheap there :) I need all this space cause i have no more servers, got customers on my hand which...
  2. H

Need Reseller Account

OK i need good reseller account, my price range ($150 per year) it must have a control panel at least 5-8 gb space between 60 gb bw MUST MUST have telnet and ssh access unlim email,ftp,subdomains included good uptime possibly my own name servers or ip! host alot of domains...
  3. H

3 hosting customer for sale!

Hi i have 3 customers for sale all worth total of $300-$400 We have no more servers, will swap them for good reseller account! If intresred please pm me!
  4. H

Can anyone offer me hosting and domain for this?

I have $16 (per year hosting) left in my paypal. Can anyone offer me hosting and a domain(.com) for this amount. Will pay $9(per year) for domain if i have to! hosting does not have to be big, about 100 mb and couple of gb bw. Any control panel would do. not fussy about rest, but...
  5. H

Need Legal Advice

Thanks for all you advice and reply guys. Its now all sorted, after talking to my selicitor and contacting them, giving the a threat of taking them to court they have decided to cancell everything and drop the servers which i never ordered. I hope they learnt a lesson cause i sure did to...
  6. H

Need Legal Advice

Yep thankfully i got all there emails on my account still there :)
  7. H

Need Legal Advice

can i just say will it be easy for me to take oneandone.co.uk to court over this. I am very stressed about this and have only been able to sleep 4 hours last night over this dumb issue which they clearly dont want to go over. Just because i told them i have been hacked. I saw other...
  8. H

Need Legal Advice

I want to sue them for this, through the past 2 days me and my family have been going through hell changing all our password incase some dumb hacker has got it. its very very annoying.
  9. H

Need Legal Advice

Please help me on this issue. I am in UK, i used oneandone.co.uk to order 2 domains. And one managed server I which i cancelled and was refunded. Then 3 months later out of the blue they phoned me saying i own them £1000 which i never ordered anything by the way. After 2 hours of talking...
Back