• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HeaveProjects

1. H

Ad-free Hosting

BlaBlaBla
  2. H

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

A Post2Host benefits forum an active forum : - If he offers paid hosting : the forum could act as an extra (not mainly) free support service for both free and paid clients which increases the quality of paid hosts. - Inactive users get filtered within the next month - Some benefits from ads...
  3. H

Ad-free Hosting

If a host didn't survive the past 2 years how do I know he'll survive the next 2 years? 2 years is really a requirement...
  4. H

Ad-free Hosting

Hi, I'm looking for free PHP hosting to host some self-made scripts. Some scripts are finished, some are still being developed. I'll be hosting : - Free Open-Source forum script for mobile phones - Site that streams free music sheets (that are in public domain = legal). The sheets will be...
  5. H

how to make a forum for mobile phone user

I have some free time next week, maybe I'll build one then. So if someone would want to use it, I'd have to make it open-source I guess? Anyone who got more info about open-source etc. ?
  6. H

BryanSoft.Com- The Ultimate Free Web Host!!!! Cpanel!!! Directadmin!!! Resellers!!!

Can we choose between cPanel and DirectAdmin or do you?
  7. H

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

A lot of spammers and abusers.
  8. H

PHP / MySQL : CMS / Wordpress

Hi, I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL webhost to host a CMS (joomla / Mambo) or Wordpress site. I want to create a blog about internet services (webhosts, e-mail providers, to-do managers, calendars, etc. ...) No ads, my own ads allowed. I'm willing to post.
  9. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Why in gods name would I want to open up a proxy? I'm a student, and at school we have wireless internet, so I use my laptop. Never found a site blocked... They probably don't even know how to do that :) Anyway, can you provide me with hosting? Maybe it will help saying that I can post up to...
  10. H

PHP/MySQL - 10MB/1GB

Didn't knew that finding a host was going to be so hard...
  11. H

Backing up some files, Do viruses/trojans do any harm if they were zipped?

Main thing is not to download illegal/suspicious stuff. I have no virus scanner / antivirus on windows vista and I've never had a virus (I check processes in task manager every once and a while)
  12. H

Host own sites on old computer

It's not my main SMTP server, but I use it to send e-mails from php. I use the class phpmailer :)
  13. H

I already solved this issue by simply using my google account : smtp.gmail.com :cool2:
  14. H

You clearly don't get the point... You only read the title, didn't you?
Back