• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hcarlson3

1. H

Your thoughts please.

I honestly think it would look better to use an underline for the mouseovers instead of a color change. Just my .02
  2. H

I've seen the light...Dreamweaver!

Now the real challenge...learning all the features that they have to offer...I love them also, bought the whole Macromedia Web Studio last year for like $240 (Academic Discount)
  3. H

Please rate and suggest my web site

that link doesn't work
  4. H

css help

why not use an external css file?
  5. H

look at this image

what shadow might that be? I don't see one
  6. H

look at this image

Looks like Arial to me. 1. Make the red box 2. Insert graphic 3. Insert text Not too hard, use photoshop or paint shop pro
  7. H

Check out my sites... & give me some opinions

I'm not going to be a jerk and offend anyone, but I must say they all need some work.
  8. H

Help all fellow webmasters and review my site

Just my opinion, but I would try and put a different color besides white for the left column, like a light gray or light yellow. Your logo is pretty cool.
  9. H

Should I listen to my boss??

I'd say your boss is a moron, I really like it. Very professional looking!
  10. H

Great host with really cheap price of only $15/year, BUT....

Sounds like one of those "too good to be true" hosts, I wouldn't do it. I read the TOS and they don't specify a limitation in there either. They may be a new company that doesn't have an established track record and is looking fo business. Good luck. EDIT: One thing I found, the domain...
  11. H

Wanna check out my personal site?

how do I get rid of the horizontal bar? I thought I designed it for 800x600.
  12. H

how do you...

I don't use templates, let's you be more creative. But a template would make things easier to start off.
  13. H

SurferBeware.com revamp

I like the look, but I think I would still try and incorporate a little bit more color.
  14. H

got cat pics on there now! :)
  15. H

Just a personal site, about 50% complete or so. Anyine wanna check it out? http://my.hec3.com all of the links should work
Back