• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gurl

1. G

SQL4u Free cPanel Hosting

It said there: I know it's pretty good deal. But have to stay active while hosting? What if I were not to stay active. Does my acct get deleted?
  2. G

File Storage abt 50 MB

i'm looking for a free file storage site. Abt 50 MB, it's for my MTV video from my own CD, which I bought. I look for more a permanent storage & unlimited filesize because my video is abt 40+ KB. No, it's not illegal. sites I already went, but either they're closed or links don't work...
  3. G

HostRocket Free Web Hosting

i just clicked the link on the top menu. it's flash. thanks for the link anyway.
  4. G

HostRocket Free Web Hosting

the faq & forum links don't work. i got 404.
  5. G

30mb +

does anyone has some more info on x-share? is that all the offer? 50 megs of storage NO BANNERS on your pages UNLIMITED bandwidth Full REAL FTP access No redirection of your traffic Host ANY files including: MP3's, Movies, Zips, Flash, and more! do they host PHP, MySQL?
  6. G

host ultra

well, when I signed up a few yrs ago, i had to put textlinks. they changed the rules now. i didn't say textlinks bad. i was just giving him the info. :rolleyes:
  7. G

host ultra

i think Fateback requires textlink in every page.
  8. G

FREE Hosting

do u guys support ImageMagick, GD, or NetPBM? please say u do..i've been looking for a host that supports one of these modules like forever.
  9. G

My Needs

i thought only the person who offer free space sets the offer. not the other way around. as a free hostee, you're pretty demanding. 200 MB+ w/ no ads & unlimited file size upload in free hosting? you must be kidding me.
  10. G

subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

what do u offer? what's the 5 options? can u be specific? i went to your site but nowhere it said that. also do u support ImageMagick, GD, or NetPBM?
  11. G

Hosts that support Hotlinking Images

ohz, i thought he's looking for normal host which he just upload pix, but doesn't build a site. yes. I used to use futurecube, but it's down now. :S
  12. G

Forum Hosting

yeah..myhost24 says only host for php developers. just use something in php cause they also provide CGI & Perl too. p.s. aren't these icons are the same? what the point having two? :cool2: :cool:
  13. G

some kind of site - plz review it !!

nice arrangement for the pix. if ur site will be all pictures, you might want to use a gallery script. for example, http://www.4homepages.de if not, i suggest you should make the shadow of the lines less splatter out. i think the shadows are a little bit big & make the page looks kinda dirty.
  14. G

Forum Hosting

http://www.myhost24.com decent host to host your forum.
  15. G

Hosts that support Hotlinking Images

how about image hosting. you can upload & link the images anywhere u want.
Back