• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gulp

1. G

ebay computers

Hi, Has anyone bought a 2nd hand computer from ebay that worked ? The courier delivered the unit today but it is not working. It powered up at the 1st boot and gave me the following message : 1782 Disk Control Failure After I resetted it. It powers up and I get the following...
  2. G

Help !

well peo, your new script is good because I am not experiencing the old problems no more.
  3. G

Is Yahoo Or Some-One Messing With Your Computer ?

Sorry old bear but at first I did not remove evrything but then took your advice and did but still the browser was not released from the hijack.
  4. G

What ever happened to...

Hey guys, I am back ! :-) Nice to know that you guys missed me. :biggrin2: Actually, after I joined this forum and pissed you guys off I went to the forum of the country I live in and started posting the same messages there. This way, I get answers from both countries for cross...
  5. G

Kazaa

Oh ! I did not know that kazaa was used for softwares and others too. I thought it was for music only. Anyway, read the following and you'll understand where my "crazy ideas" come from. Articles like that really put you off from kazaa. There are also articles that show kazaa is winning...
  6. G

Think any of these domains are worth anything?

You worried aolhater will cause trouble ? Shall I drop aol a line and point you and your domain out to them so I can see if they are capable to sue you or not ? I am aware of : ebaysucks.com paypalsucks.com and paypalsucks.com mentions that paypal is relaly pissed off with them and...
  7. G

Kazaa

Wojtek, The singer is not my friend. I read his post on another forum.
  8. G

webgrabbing bandwidth

Hi, Do grabbed html suck our band-widths ? Assume, my home-page has : my text = 1kb webgrab script = 1kb total codes = 2kb Now, assume the web-grab script grabs news head-lines from some news site. news headline texts = 2 kb Now, a total of 4 kb would load on the visitors...
  9. G

dns

Hey, a thought just popped-up. Why do not you host other people' domains too for a cheaper pricer than usual? Then maybe all fws users use you instead. Have you noticed that domain registrars do not give us subdomains or only give us 1 or 2 ? Well, why don't you offer to give us 100 if we...
  10. G

dns

yeah, but why does not the webhosts shut those customers down who create such illegal sites ?
  11. G

Free Services

don't have a website yet but howabout I create a forum to compete with this one ? :coolmusic
  12. G

Good prank

i did not see anything pranky here. silly thread ! :doh!:
  13. G

Ghost or my imagination?

Well, I did not know that ghosts like to bungy jump right into "heat". I thought they were scared of light and so of heat too. Is this car brand new ? If it is 2nd hand then maybe the old owner runned some-one down and that' why he sold it to you knowing it would be haunted. if you ever feel...
  14. G

---- Lord of the Rings!

I agree ! I'll tell you one thing though. The movies never "over portray" the elves but the book does. Frankly, it turns them into the "chosen people" and turns some of them into Jesus. I hated the elvish parts in the book as for the rest of the books it is IMHO the best book in the world. I...
  15. G

---- Lord of the Rings!

Re: Re: Re: Re: ---- Lord of the Rings! Now what is that supposed to mean ? :confused5 Plus, if you haven't watched it then how come you can tell if it' good or not ? Frankly, the last book is crap and I thought the movie would be too but I was wrong. Frankly, I have never seen a...
Back