• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by GolGraf

1. G

free hosting needed - personal music site

[edit]Edited after Bryant's edit...
  2. G

free hosting

Look at our free hosting plans: http://fscked.eu/client/order/ Free500 would be something for you :)
  3. G

Free Personal Hosting Request !

If you need more space and bandwidth, please let me know and we will be able to give you much more. You'll have to show us the project you're working on, so we can verify if it's worth giving more resources. I can give you up to 100GB transfer a month, but it have to be worth it...
  4. G

You can install Joomla on our server, the newest version is available in Fantastico. And of course we have mod_rewrite enabled. All accounts on our server are fully functional cPanel accounts, just like the ones you'd get from paid hosts. The only difference is you don't have to pay a penny for...
  5. G

You can try FSCKed.eu - server is located in USA. 100MB space and 1000MB transfer instantly, you don't even have to wait for validation. More space/bandwidth will require validation by administration. If you can provide us with some info about the site you want to host, maybe we can work...
  6. G

need a host with ffmpeg supported

Technically I can host even much bigger sites, it's not a problem... But the cost of it is. Some people forget free hosting never is really free. 5GB space and 50GB transfer would be OK if he could guarantee that his site would generate valuable traffic to host's site. And for now he can't...
  7. G

Need free hosting

As we're all bound be the forum rules, I'm not going to ask for PM... I can give you 200MB space / 2000MB transfer at fscked.eu for the start, and if you'll need more in the future I would be able to provide up to 1GB/10GB. Just go to the fscked.eu and order new Free200 account. I'll validate...
  8. G

need a host with ffmpeg supported

You've got pretty high requirements for a free hosting. And do you have a business plan? How will you earn money from the site you want to host, how much would it be, how much will you donate? Provide at least this basic info, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. For now, I'd give...
  9. G

NO ADS! FREE Reseller Hosting! - FREE cPanel Hosting, No Posting! Fast *NEW* Servers

As a proud ZoomCities member I have to tell You that this is really great offer. I got my WHM from Zac, it's on lightning-fast server, cPanel/WHM version 11 with RVSkin, all the bells&whistles you need :) Servers are located in USA, but Zac is thinking of setting up a new server in Europe. This...
  10. G

FREE Reseller Hosting! NO ADS! High Quality *NEW* Fast Server located at Softlayer DC

1. WHM accounts at ZooCities are great. Something worth at least $10 a month on the market for free. The server itself is lightning fast, WHM/cPanel v11 with full Fantastico and RVskin. One of the best servers I know. And definitely the best one you can get for free :) 2. Who said they made...
Back