• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by glopes

1. G

Scam from a hosting company

You are right, that's bad... I got a few emails from various lists where I "advertized" for these crooks, they are already well-known :( I filled a complaint at bbb.org, an official Service of the state of Texas where is located FIDPAC. Let's see... Yu know, sometimes I think that a good...
  2. G

Gosh ! Very bad that I didn't read that earlier :( Anyway, a GOOD new: The management team of Tucows just emailed me that they gave instructions to Gunnel (FIDPAC) to send me the management codes of my domain! Let's see if the crook Gunnel does it.... Of course I now will forget my $123...
  3. G

Hers's RIGHT NOW what Steve Gunnels, the "Big boss" of FIDPAC.COM, writes to me: *** QUOTE From domainorders@fidpac.com Fri Apr 30 09:53:03 2004 Received: from ms-smtp-05.texas.rr.com ([24.93.47.44] helo=ms-smtp-05-eri0.domain.rr.com) by tapuz.safe-mail.net with esmtp (Exim 4.30) id...
  4. G

I paid using e-gold, and all transactions are final :( The problem isn't so much the money itself, but the domain name that I need ! And yes you are right, I won't ever use any 3rd party to register my domains... I submitted a complaint to ICANN, after Tucows and openSRS... But that's a big...
  5. G

THEFT of my domain name by a registrar

I signed up at www.besthost1.com last week for a hosting plan at $123/year, including a "free" domain name registration. After 2 days my server was "ready". In fact every day since the beginning there are some problems: FTP server not working, or HTTP server not working (My domain shares an...
  6. G

I signed up at www.besthost1.com last week for a hosting plan at $123/year, including a "free" domain name registration. After 2 days my server was "ready". In fact every day since the beginning there are some problems: FTP server not working, or HTTP server not working (My domain shares an...
  7. G

Search: Hosting Asia-Pacific / SSH/ e-gold

Hi all, We are looking for a hosting company in Asia (Hong-Kong, Malaysia,India etc) or Pacific (Aus, NZ etc) for a hosting plan with SSH (mandatory!), and the usual stuff. No large space or bandwidth is required, just the "usual" for a small website, one domain name only :) Perl of course...
Back