• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by GHNeko

1. G

Free Cpanel PHP/MySQL Web Hosting!

Hrm. Since you allow all file types and dont restrict file size, could I say...upload SMF 1.1.3 via FTP and install it without having any problems? Also, would it be possible for me to start in PHP Safe mode, so that I could upload mods to the SMF. Also, SMF has a feature when it uses my...
  2. G

Free PHP/MySQL hosting, 10 GB bandwidth, NO BANNER ADS!

Actually, I did send an email about that. If you could reply, that would help out.
  3. G

Yo.

I missed this forum because I hadnt hit the GD yet. Sorry about that. The alias is GHNeko and I came here seeking help and such, and I also desire to learn about the tools of trade in hosting since its part of my career path. Alright, yo. Warm welcomes apperciated.
  4. G

A little help?

For the most part, the nedded files, to my knowledge where uploaded, there were a few file type conflictions, and certain files weren't uploaded, but I dont think they are the kind of files that stop the SMF installer from access the FTP to write the files to get the forum started, right?
  5. G

A little help?

Oh sorry. I met SMF. The error message I get is, "Unable to connect to FTP server with this combination of details." I had downloaded the SMF 1.1.3 zip, and used net2ftp to extract the files to a directory, in which I used the install.php file to try and install it, but everytime I get...
  6. G

Free PHP/MySQL hosting, 10 GB bandwidth, NO BANNER ADS!

Do you think you can help me with an SMF 1.1.3 installation?
  7. G

A little help?

I have been trying to install SWF, but it seemingly wont let me. Can some help be offered?
  8. G

Latest site created - iiFree.NET - please review

I would just like to point this out, but is it just me, or is the site down, because I wasnt able to access it yesterday or today.
Back