• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Gfelix

1. G

Tera-Byte question...

Thx ! Now I understand why their prices are so cheap...
  2. G

Tera-Byte question...

Tell me if I'm wrong, but Tera-byte use Cobalt server, no ?
  3. G

An All New Webhost.

Yep ! I think it should be better for your business :cool:
  4. G

An All New Webhost.

And what about 1.000 customers with free plans using each 100GB ? Be carrefull when you promise something you can't keep...
  5. G

Update on Datablocks.net

Comon Tom ! Don't be so arrogant, and please keep in mind that you already failed and put a lot of people on the dust, a thing that Downtownhost never did. Maybe they have less experience than you, but they have good reputation, and I never saw a complain about this company. I can't tell the...
  6. G

Update on Datablocks.net

Free hosting exist and work. BUT without ads and without selling your personal information, I doubt strongly...
  7. G

Update on Datablocks.net

You are talking about the first half, I suppose ? Because If you believe in this Datablock shit, I can't do nothing for you...
  8. G

Update on Datablocks.net

Well We have no more electric razors, we have not more than red Ferrari in stock of which nobody wants... :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  9. G

Update on Datablocks.net

aaaaaaah I'm so sorry Jedito :cry2: You're number 101... Don't be sad, I'll send you a nice Pamela picture :D :D :D
  10. G

Update on Datablocks.net

Mine is bigger !!! Well good try guys, but you are too little, too late... I will open next week THE killer FWP. Everyone listen: 100 octo-Pentium 2GHZ servers with 50GB of RAM per system. The NOC is based on my bedroom with full secure access made by my Furbys. My 56KB modem boosted...
  11. G

Poll ! Your choice between 2 hosting deals

Hi all, A friend that want to start a whebhosting business asked me help. So I nead your priceless opinion in order to choose the best hosting plan : 1- 500MB Webspace / 25GB traffic / $30 per month 2- 500MB Webspace / 30GB traffic / $35 per month By putting aside the question of the...
  12. G

The Best Deal combination that I have found!!!!

Ok so we agree. But I'm a little bit scared. 10 employees for a company selling copiers/fax machines and other office equipement, doing on site services, and doing business with 3 hosting companies, I'm wondering if they have time to sleep :-)
  13. G

The Best Deal combination that I have found!!!!

Being in France, I can tell you that the mother company (Nfrance) of Discount-hosting is not a as big as you think ! They exist since december 1999 and have less than 10 employees...
Back