• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Gentine

1. G

Need A host that reliable.

Sorry your hosting did not suit my needs. for some reason I got various errors.
  2. G

thats becuase i can not find free hosting on your site http://www.clubhostcity.com/hosting/index.html
  3. G

I have had so many hosts in the last 3 mounths, all of then shut down. Please help me out, I am willing to have ads on html pages, I need: Some way of makeing My_sql's (Preferable Cpanel) 500mb of space 1gig of bandwidth subdomain not 2plans.com (doesn't allow IPB installls) must...
  4. G

Need a new host

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WiredXaos hosting has much to offer: for only $3.99/Month you can have 1 gig of space and 100gigs of Bandwidth! for $6.99/Month you can have 2 gigs space and 200gigs bandwidth. for $12.99/Month you can have 4gigs space and 400gigs bandwidth...
  5. G

Paid Hosting Needed ASAP!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WiredXaos hosting has much to offer: for only $3.99/Month you can have 1 gig of space and 100gigs of Bandwidth! for $6.99/Month you can have 2 gigs space and 200gigs bandwidth. for $12.99/Month you can have 4gigs space and 400gigs bandwidth...
  6. G

Need hosting (again)

Content: homepage on which to place ads if nedded, and a Invison power board (liftetime licesnce) (subject of board: gaming and anime)
  7. G

Need hosting (again)

I wasn't satisfied with my old host...i subdomain was xen and it turns out they registered me withit while someone else already had it X_X I need the following please. 1 my sql DB php4 Cpanel 500mb space 1gig Bandwidth willing to place ads on homepage only. :eek2: thanks!
  8. G

Free hosting Wanted for community

Sweet man thats really great. I'll do that ASAP.
  9. G

Free hosting Wanted for community

Ok first off I know my spelling isn't great, I would like a host that could provide me with 1gig of space at lest 1 gigs bandwidth per mounth more would be great. Cpanel Linux platform PHP4 FTP Account one is fine MySQL Databases, comes with cpanel I think anyhow.. Subdomain...
Back