• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by generalplot

1. G

1 gig space, 8 gigs bw, Cpanel, Fantastico, instant activation

My site is still missing.:S I'm not sure if it's lost forever.
  2. G

Well, I'd much rather have a .com anyways.;) I'll check your site for ordering info then.:)
  3. G

Introductory offer, 2000MB Space, 5000MB data transfer, cpanel, sub domain only

I did, but I didn't get a response after submitting the application. Edit: Just checked the email, and cpanel long info was there.:D
  4. G

Joomla is a nice CMS, and I've had nothing to gripe about it. And this doesn't relate to my original question, so I don't understand the point of your post.:S
  5. G

Yes, it's all set up. I also opted to to do the 3 posts in place of advertising, but wasn't sure if that was relayed or not.:P Anyways, thanks again. Also, as for the domain, right now the site is more or less being run as a "test" to see how well it will do. Which, given the traffic it's...
  6. G

My site is emulation related, largely with Playstation 2 emulation. I'm an official betatester for the PS2 emulator for PC: PCSX2, and I've started my own emulation site. My staff and I have a zero tolerance for warez and the likes, and strict guidelines that we follow as well.;) I would like to...
  7. G

You guys have awesome hosting and an excellent package. I love the new CPanel XP Evolution. I've never seen CPanel done that way.:D Anyways, thanks for the excellent package, and when I make the move to paid, I'll probably stay right where I'm at now (with you guys) and just upgrade my account...
  8. G

Its BACK ////// THE FREE .INFO PROMO IS BACK & Free Hosting ////

Your 1st Name: David Is your site in english (WE WILL CHECK):Yes How many visit you get /mo (If any): 1500-2000 Stats URL (If any): See attachments Your domain or sub domain required:generalemu.be http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8141/stats5hk.jpg...
  9. G

250MB, 20GB Traffic/day, FTP, Browser, Filestorage, Instant Signup, No Ads

You guys suck. I hosted a couple video captures done in an emulator (nothing illegal about video captures) and after one day, my account is gone.
  10. G

250MB Instant hosting, no filesize limit

You guys suck. I hosted a couple video captures done in an emulator (nothing illegal about video captures) and after one day, my account is gone.
  11. G

500mb space 10 gig band no ads or forum posts!

Thing is, once I moved it, I didn't save it locally. I planned to do a backup within a few days, after verifying that the move had gone ok. Apparently, I should have the very next day, but how was I to know that? My decision to not go back to them has nothing to do with my not having a backup...
  12. G

In any event, whether it was the install guy or not, after losing all my vital information like that, I just don't feel comfortable being hosted there. The downtime is one thing, as every host has downtime, but to lose all site files like that is another. I hope that you'll understand why I...
  13. G

Hmmm, I had an interesting conversation with a person from http://www.5-starhosting.com that hosts catch-free.com. In fact, their yahoo messenger contact info is here: http://5-starhosting.com/support.html. And he told me that catch-free wasn't hacked, but rather, someone was given a user name...
  14. G

I moved my sql database from another host, onto yours.
  15. G

Yeah, but who would have thought to make a backup after being on a new host for less than 2 days?
Back