• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by geimas5

1. G

Dedicated server needed

Hi everyone, sorry for not answering questions, but im no longer looking for the servers, ive found a provider that seem promising
  2. G

Dedicated server needed

$1,000,000/month???:lol: :lol: :lol: You go to be kidding man!!! i see its a big configuration, but one mil a month?? isn't that a little too much Even for that???
  3. G

Dedicated server needed

I need 3 Dedicated servers. they need to be identical, mirrored servers. minimum specs on web server: Unmettered dual terabyte line. 4 x 750GB SATA 2x mirrored hard drives., 72hours or more ups. external tape backup, backuping every 6 hours. the 3 servers need to mirror at least...
  4. G

Hosting requested for two sites

Hi, Ive been an active member at one of your sites, I where kinda chocked when it went down Monday, Hope to see you up and running again soon, your site relay helps me with problems I'm experiencing every couple days. Hope to see your site up again soon.
  5. G

Development hosting requested.

I whould like to request a hosting for pure development purpuses. i whould need asp.net 2.0 and ms-sql/sqlexpress i wont be using a domain, so i need a subdomain or something like it. maybe 50mb. and be alowd to use ajax. ability to connect remotely to the sql server. ftp...
  6. G

Hosting requested for two sites

I would like to request some hosting for two sites, the one site have been up for about one year, the other one is pretty fresh, the sites could go under the same hosting account, they have different domain so i would require some add on domains space needed: maybe 1 gb or so. bandwidth...
  7. G

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

lett me contribute :D im going to us this thread to test things out
  8. G

webhost request

thanks CobraHosts i got my site up and running now (most of it) might be some directorys ans such with wrong premittions etc.. but over all its ready to go it anyone is intrested here is the URL: http://www.tutorial-suite.com -Geimas5
  9. G

webhost request

i have a site that i had on another free hosting but its not reliable(i mean that it has one day up time for each 4 days downtime). the site will be with tutorials(mostly programing but might some others too), downloads(applications and source code that i have made and users on the site have...
Back